Chartstalkers -- January 2009

Hi roseanimal - to get your link up, what you need to do is go to the 'Sharing' section on FF and then to 'Home Page Setup'. Your homepage link will be there and you just copy it into your sig or wherever you want it. :)

Thanks mel- i know i'm hoping now they will be darker 2moro but this has been going on 4 days now so don't expect they will! yes thats what i meant about pic- just want to be ready to know how to do it incase i get a positive opk!! :lol:
waterlilie- replied to ur other post hun :hug:
xxx

melissa5317 said:
Hi all! :wave:

Anyone else getting sick of looking at my stupid chart???? :wall: :wall: :wall:

:bored: I hate being left behind. :(
:shock: :shock: just looked at your chart and it's mad! :hug: :hug:

puds said:
!!!
lilly- what the ****!!! not too sure whats going on there! have u bd recently just in case ff is right? i agree don't test for a while see how ur temps go and take it from there. :hug: another one with a ****ed up chart- whats going on!!
xxxx

im glad you all agree with my crappy chart. :x its rubbish. after me putting my temp of 36.80 it all changed.

im not charting next month, cant keep me quessing like this, its just not fair!! :talkhand: glad i only bought a months worth now!

can you tell im cross!!!!!!!! :evil:

Rose Anne, I've added you, but you'll want to check your home page settings, hon, b/c your chart isn't showing up (for me, at least). :think:

Yes, my chart is completely mental! It's gotten better over this month but I still haven't had anything that points to ov. :roll: I'm just keeping on keeping on...

Hmmm, maybe LouF will have the answer if she's back on tonight - she had a similar problem yesterday. I think it's something on the home page settings, but I'm not sure.

Oooh, I think I know - at the bottom of the home page setup, there's an option called Published Charts where you choose which charts are visible on your homepage. Make sure you've got yours selected. :)

Yep - yay! Glad I have a wide-screen monitor, tho, for both my chart AND yours! :lol: How's Club Frustration going for you??

kind of given up wondering - just seeing how it pans out in the long run now. still bding and hoping i catch when i next ov. whenever that may be (if i haven't already, but my temps are a bit low to be post ov aren't they)

roseanimal said:
kind of given up wondering - just seeing how it pans out in the long run now. still bding and hoping i catch when i next ov. whenever that may be (if i haven't already, but my temps are a bit low to be post ov aren't they)

im liking your thinking.. im going to more like you!!! :D

ive given up stressing!

thanks Roseanimal :hug:

hi girls, sorry i have not contributed much, i have been bogged down with working, essay writing and a night out :wall: so i have not had much time.

hope we are all well and ticking along ok.

i have a temp missing (from my night out i was rather hungover oops) :oops:

and...what a nightmare we are not going to be able to bd much due to shifts, he has gone fishing tonight so i might try when he gets home lol but i think that will be the only time :(

anyway, i hope to catch up with whats going on so i am off for a read xxx

Hi ladies,

Rose - glad you got your chart on, checked in quickly earlier but didn't have time to do any replies but see Super Mel came to the rescue !! :D

What would we all do without Mel on here and Donna on testing :think:

my temprature has gone down again :wall: :wall: :wall: what's going onnn :(

Still no AF...i'm going to scream!

What is going on with my body.....i hate DEPO! Full stop! I wish i never ever ever ever said yes to it!

Rant over.

TMI INFO ALERT: I've started getting discharge (haven't had it at all since depo) its a creamy yellowish colour...what does that indicate?

How are you lovely ladies?! I've missed you all! x

holly said:
my temprature has gone down again :wall: :wall: :wall: what's going onnn :(

mine has gone down again this morning as well i thought it was going to start staying up :wall:

Evening ladies. Just had a good catch up and stalk.

Becs :hug: Sorry af got you babe, hope your ok xx

Mel, Puds, Rose, what can I say :wall: :hug:

Holly, after all your +opks what the hell?? Are yours the really sensitive tests, wondering if maybe you need a weaker one if you keep getting +'s.

Babybriggsy, never thought I'd hear someone wishing to get af :hug: Creamy is a sign things are changing. I get creamy throughout my cycle inbetween ew and sticky. Sometimes like now it's horrid clumpy nasty awful squishy stuff and I had that last month just before and after ov so keep checking it daily and hopefully you will start seeing a pattern.

Me, according to FF I've OV'D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :shhh: Dont want it changing it's mind :shakehead:

Hi everyone else :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back