Chartstalkers -- January 2009

any point temping if my pcos is making my cycles mad. will it actually show anything?

roseanimal,
i've been having long and irregular cycles too and been very down about it. However i find charting helps me understand just what- or not- my body is doing. It is even more difficult to pinpoint ovulation in long cycles so charting really helps you find if and when you have ovulated. i would say go for it. Think i would have gone mad by now if i didn't have charting - and chartstalkers!!!- to take my mind off things!
xxx

Totally agree with puds, hon, especially as you only have a mild case of pcos.

but the rise is after ovulaton so there's still no way of me knowing til it's too late is there? (like normally it would be about the same time but now it could be any time)

B-B, i'm glad to hear your scan went well. FX you will hear good results :hug:

Not sure about your cycle at this stage but just keep taking your temp (accurately :lol: ) and all will be clear in few days time :D

puds said:
waterlilie- lilly- temps still looking great- any signs yet?

not a single hint of a sign... dont feel very hopeful this month dont feel we have BD'd enough.

To be honest im feeling abit pee'd off with it all! OH just isnt interested he says he doesnt need to know, just when its time to BD. But i want to talk to him about things, i dont just want him for his swimmers!! :( i feel like im doing this on my own (apart form you girls being here for me!) :hug:

anybody else feel like this at times??

i might need to chill for a while and not stress!

lilly said:
To be honest im feeling abit pee'd off with it all! OH just isnt interested he says he doesnt need to know, just when its time to BD. But i want to talk to him about things, i dont just want him for his swimmers!! :( i feel like im doing this on my own (apart form you girls being here for me!) :hug:

anybody else feel like this at times??

i might need to chill for a while and not stress!

omg, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I got really sick of it, tho, and I had to talk to him about it. I asked him if he actually wanted to have a baby, and he looked shocked and said yes, of course! I told him that I felt like I was doing it on my own and I wanted him to be involved too, and that I felt like he had absolutely no interest in my cycle or my charting or my diet and exercise, and he felt really bad and has taken a more active interest since. I think at first he was just doing it to please me, but now he asks how it's going without prompting and checks out my chart on his own, bless him. :lol: I think he was actually feeling a bit left out! I think you should talk to you oh and tell him how you feel, that it's both of you trying to get pregnant, not just you. I hope things get better soon, hon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

roseanimal said:
but the rise is after ovulaton so there's still no way of me knowing til it's too late is there? (like normally it would be about the same time but now it could be any time)

It is, but the temperature range is usually around 36.0-36.5 for women pre-ov and 36.5-36.9 post-ov (that's an educated guestimate based on the practically millions of charts I've looked at, not a scientific fact). You can make a good guess at it just based on the temps you have right now. :)

your right Melissa that exactly how it is!!

i do need to chat... been in a thoughtful mood (OH would say stonking mood LOL) all week. need to pick myself up!

i have EWCM :wall: what's going on. argh.

going to go pee, let it cool.. and do a OPK. see what's going on :?

my CM is usually egg white for most of my cycle, the texture only changes for me. After OV i still get the stetchy stuff. i just think its been stored somwhere up there!

im sure your lines will come soon hun. 2 positive opk's is a super sign!!

Chart is on the up, my temp has gone up this monring, i did my usual sweating i havnt done yet! and i took it at the same time as in the week, my body clock woke me up!! hart has

im glad my chart is getting better... need cheering up!

ive got 43pnts now... never had that many before!

looking good lilly :)

my temprature has gone down again, i have EWCM again too. last month i had one day of EWCM, this month i'm on my 3rd day.

just waiting too see what my OPK says :(

But I've already ovd. I got a +OPK on CD12 and I never ov this late.

implantation dip Cori ?

did another OPK, it isn't as dark as the control line but it's a dark line all the same.

need to find my camera lead to charge it and i'll try get a photo.

But I think I ovd at 5.30am on Tuesday, inbetween the +OPK and the temp rise, so it would be too early for an implantation dip, wouldn't it? My stomach ache is getting worse now. But it's just in one spot. Is implantation cramps all over? I hope I'm not oving now :wall:

you might be Cori, i get a pain either on my left or my right usually, kind of like a bit of a sharp pain.

as for implantation dip i think, don't qote me it can happen from 5DPO.. but i think 8DPO+ is more likely to happen than 5DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back