Chartstalkers -- January 2009

Baby-Briggsy said:
Its the same all week really get up at 7, shower and get dressed then start making OH pack lunch at 8 with thermometer sticking out my mouth...same routine most days how sad am i!

i'm afraid youve been temping wrong hun- don't worry though so many people do when they start. temping has to be the first thing you do in the morning before you even get up/speak. set your alarm for the same time each day- i set mine for 5am-an hour before i get up so that i can go back to sleep after. it has to be the same time each day- weekends as well for it to be accurate. put the thermometer in your mouth-under your tongue before you do anything-limit ur movements as much as poss! its a bit of a chore at first but it soon becomes routine! i've only forgotten once in the last 4 months- i woke up on a sat morn saw my alarm was going off at 5am thought what the ***** that going off for at this time, went back to sleep then when i woke up hours later thought :doh: !!!

hopefully if you do that u'll get some accurate results that'll give u a better idea of whats going on.

good luck
xx

puds said:
holly said:
me and OH will have the house to ourselves in half a hour
nothing like a bit of chartstalkers to get you in the mood- who needs foreplay! :wink: go get him!!

:rotfl:

i so hope i've caught my eggy thing month!

Good luck everyone! I'm hoping to get my lines tomorrow! :pray:

i've just noticed, this cycle all of my tempratures at above my coverline that i was given last time..

last month my pre-ovulation temps were between 36.0 and 36.2, with one 35.9 and one 36.3.
this month my pre-ovulation temps are between 36.4 and 36.6, with one 36.7 and one 36.8.

last month my cover line was around 36.27.. or thereabouts i'm guessing..

is it normal to have such high tempratures compared to last months tempratures ?

puds said:
Baby-Briggsy said:
Its the same all week really get up at 7, shower and get dressed then start making OH pack lunch at 8 with thermometer sticking out my mouth...same routine most days how sad am i!

i'm afraid youve been temping wrong hun- don't worry though so many people do when they start. temping has to be the first thing you do in the morning before you even get up/speak. set your alarm for the same time each day- i set mine for 5am-an hour before i get up so that i can go back to sleep after. it has to be the same time each day- weekends as well for it to be accurate. put the thermometer in your mouth-under your tongue before you do anything-limit ur movements as much as poss! its a bit of a chore at first but it soon becomes routine! i've only forgotten once in the last 4 months- i woke up on a sat morn saw my alarm was going off at 5am thought what the ***** that going off for at this time, went back to sleep then when i woke up hours later thought :doh: !!!

hopefully if you do that u'll get some accurate results that'll give u a better idea of whats going on.

good luck
xx

I knew it had to be done at same time every day (which i was doing 8am) but didn't realise i couldn't do anything before hand! - Thats a real pain!

Suppose i'll have to start doing it at 6.30 every morning when alarm goes off!
:x :oops: :x :x

Baby-Briggsy said:
I knew it had to be done at same time every day (which i was doing 8am) but didn't realise i couldn't do anything before hand! - Thats a real pain!

Well, I do mine at 6:30 when our alarm goes off, too, so I'll think of you when I'm popping the thing under my tongue every morning! :wink: Not in a dirty way or anything, tho. :D

melissa5317 said:
Baby-Briggsy said:

Well, I do mine at 6:30 when our alarm goes off, too, so I'll think of you when I'm popping the thing under my tongue every morning! :wink: Not in a dirty way or anything, tho. :D

Haha, just think of all us TTC'ers with thermometers hanging out our mouths first thing in the morning!!

Evening ladies. Just caught up on the day.

Glad to see your all doing well.

Becs, do you think you timed it right hun?? Me, it's not working :wink:

Waterlilie, 11dpo tomorrow :wink: Can you guess whats coming next? :lol: So when you testing :lol:

Baby-Briggsy, it becomes natural to wake and pop that thermometer in your mouth. I do it with out thinking about it now. Just a shame every damn morning dh forgets and gets annoyed coz I dont say good morning back to him, its only been a year :wall: :lol:

Melissa, thanks for the pillow babe, it did make me feel slightly better but I see you need it back, can I borrow again for friday, as I think Puds needs it tomorrow, thankies :doh: :wall:

Trix :shock: For some one not TTC at the mo your chart, well, I WANT IT! :shock:

Holly, my cover line seems to change and my average temps are different month to month, so dont worry hun, it's normal. Get bding!!

Me, done a 4 miles dog walk tonight but not starting to diet till monday as it's my birthday at the weekend and I intend to get sloshed, but the extra exercise has started :D Fingers crossed it works!

Everyone else :wave:

I put my temp in this morning and it didn't give me any lines, so I disgarded that really high temp I got the night after I'd been drinking, cos I didn't sleep much that night anyway and it's given me lines on the day i thought i ovulated. Do you think I did the right thing?

thanks Donna :)

somebody look at my chart though and tell me why it's being mean :( i've had two +OPK and no temprature rise yet. two +OPK is usually all you get isn't it ? before it goes back to -OPK. :)

trixipaws said:
who wants to stalk my chart i just got bfp!
wow :dance: huge congrats!! didn't even see that one coming!!

thanks for the pillow donna- needed it today started blubbing on the doctor- how emabaressing! :oops: sending me for more bloods and a pcos scan so i feel that somethings being done now at least although she said its probably the pill still messing with me 8 months on!

waterlillie and becs- ur temps still look great and lilly yours is looking positive too!

xxx

Morning ladies!

Yaaayyy congrats trix! our first Jan BFP :dance: I'd love to stalk your chart but can't see it anywhere :think:

Puds, glad the doctor is taking you seriously and doing something about your cycle. Hope your blood/pcos results will be good :hug:

Donna, your temp's going down babe i'm sure ovulation is on her way! :pray:

Cori not sure about your temps but i hope FF won't take your lines off...i'd carry on bding for another 2 or 3 days just in case

B-B your made me laugh about the way you take your temperature every morning :lol: I think a good idea might be to put down a little charting tutoring on the first page for beginners who whish to join us? Melissa what do you think? i'm sure FF explains this somewhere so we could just copy and paste it in here :D

Holly i am not sure about the difference of temps but my guess is that each cycle is different and unique so i wouldn't worry much about the rise in your temperatures :D

waterlillie- i couldn't find trixipaws chart either but found it on page 1 of chartstalkers- a perfect chart!!!! not at all jealous :fib:
so you gonna test 2moro hun, are you, are you, are you???? :lol:
xxx

trixipaws said:
who wants to stalk my chart i just got bfp!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I kinda knew you might be, to be honest, b/c I didn't agree at all with FF's interpretation of your ov day. :D Congrats!! You tell the OH yet?

just got a -OPK, but my temps aren't showing OV, can anyone help and tell me what's going on ?

holly said:
just got a -OPK, but my temps aren't showing OV, can anyone help and tell me what's going on ?

Couple possibilities:

1. You actually did ovulate, possibly early this morning, and your temp will go up tomorrow.
2. You haven't ovulated yet. It is possible (and has been known to happen) that you have an LH surge without actually ovulating - an LH surge doesn't guarantee ovulation, unfortunately.

Hope you get the answer you want tomorrow! :hug:

thanks for that Melissa, if my temprature doesn't go up tomorrow then i'll start doing my OPK again.

thanks again :)

i was feeling so positive about this month! OVing early, giving me a shorter cycle than usual, actually knowing what my body is doing! haha, i guess not.

puds said:
waterlillie- i couldn't find trixipaws chart either but found it on page 1 of chartstalkers- a perfect chart!!!! not at all jealous :fib:
so you gonna test 2moro hun, are you, are you, are you???? :lol:
xxx

Well i was in two minds really but seeing how desperate you are to know my results i might just test tomorrow just to please you! i don't want you to lose sleep over it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back