• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers - February 2009

They're moving the site to a different server in the next few days, so it'll probably be offline for about 24 hours and then back up on pregnancyforum.org.uk. They're going to pull everything over from this forum to that one, but there's no guarantee that everything will make it ok, so they've said to save anything we definitely don't want lost.

Congrats on AF Briggsy! :lol: That sounds odd.

Sorry AF got you, Louise - I was so hopeful for you this month! Definitely keep temping, tho - your charts seem to be really easy to read so you're really lucky! :hug:

Edited rather than deleted, as preferred by the site owners.

Last edited:
What time do you normally do your opk during the day? They tend not to give reliable results too early in the morning, so I'd be more inclined to believe the second one, but you never know! I'd get bd-ing (as if you wouldn't :lol: ) and watch for a temp rise tomorrow, anyway! :hug:

Edited rather than deleted, as preferred by the site owners.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies xx

PF has drove me mad today. Couldn't get on any links even the ones sent via email :evil:
Shall save the testing threads incase we loose them.

BB, I was wondering who MrsLloyd2B was in the bunker lol. And yay for getting AF :lol: not often we get to say that. Hope this cycle is a good one for you :hug:

tootsieb, youve become a POAS Addict, welcome to the crew :lol: :hug:

I still haven't got a +opk, another long month then :( , waiting for todays to cool down before checking but I do have pains in my side and lower back so maybe I am getting ready to ov, who knows :wink:

Hope your all ok xxxx

How do you save a thread? I'd like to save this one so I have everyone's links for definite.

I copied and pasted into a text document all the testing peeps. I've copied this one just incase too lol. xx

Where is everyone??

over 2 hours and no posts on here, well, hmmmmmmmm

Well I'm confussed. 3 hours ago I had ewcm but -opk, just tested and checked again, now have creamy cm and still -opk. Getting pee'd off again :(

Cos you have been drinking lots, your urine will be weak and more than likely wont give you a +ve on the opk. You need to be drink free for at least 2 hrs before testing to get the best result :hug: Thats why they are no good to me cos I have to drink every 10 mins (not alcohol tho cos I am teetotal)

Oh bless, no I tested this afternoon after 3 hours of no liquid and again tonight after 2 hours of no liquid, then decided I'm pee'd off and drunk a little vodka :lol: so thought you meant drinking :lol: oh dear. I really need a bding break, its starting to hurt :oops: :shock: Cant believe I just told you ladies that but it is :oops: Why cant we fall quickly :(

:hug: From the FAQs I have read on FF it does say that you can get ewcm at other times of the month, but cos I am so new to all this I feel like I am teaching a granny to suck eggs so to speak! Have a lovely rest tonight and maybe even tomorrow and then BD the days after. Those spermies will live in there for a while yet. :hug:

Nope shall bd tonight as promised. Every darn day till ov as promised by DH this month. I just want a +opk please lol. Have had ewcm before tonight so I guess its normal to keep getting it. Oh well, bed call. Fingers crossed for a +opk tomorrow lol.
Night angel xx

bb that's great about finishing that cycle :evil:
donna :hug: poor drunken monkey!! :lol: hope you can stop bding soon
tootsie, put the stick down and pull your pants up!! :lol: seriously don't stress yourself about it!
:wave: everyone else.

I'm sure I must be ov'ing today. My temp dropped right down to 35.6 this morn and I did it twice to make sure it was right. We'll BD tonight, but if I'm right is it worth BDing tomorrow night. (I need a rest!! :lol: ) Or once you've had that temp rise is that your chances over?

Another Q... why would I have got a -opk yest?

Hi everyone :wave: sorry i'm not around a lot these days, i'm mad busy at work...my colleague is on holidays until Thursday and i'm in charge of everything :evil:

Haven't got time to stalk properly but did read some of your posts.

Melissa, soooooooooooooo happy you finally ovulated!!!!! :cheer: hope that temp will carry on rising

Donna, i'm sure you're exhausted hun, we've also been at it like rabbits this month as i didn't want to miss my chance like the previous month so it was such a relief yesterday to just go to bed and read a book before drifting to sleep! :lol: FX you'll ovulate in the next few days :pray:

Pudsie, how are you?? you should have your results back today! i'm :pray: that you get good results hun :hug:

B-B, congrats on AF!! :lol: it does feel weird writing it but here's hoping you get a nice and short ovulatory cycle :D

Lilly, good to know you're staying chilled about your cycle! that is the best way and who knows, it might just happen for you this time!! :pray:

Cyprus, sorry the witch got you :hug: lots of baby dust next month

Hi everyone else :wave:

Well my temp has spiked in the last couple of days to 36.4 similar to the previous months so i'm thinking i might have ovulated BUT the weather has been quite warm lately and i've been waking up feeling a bit hot and sweaty so i'm a bit worried the rise is not due to ovulation but to my body heat only. What do you guys think? :?

waterlilie said:
Melissa, soooooooooooooo happy you finally ovulated!!!!! :cheer: hope that temp will carry on rising

Well my temp has spiked in the last couple of days to 36.4 similar to the previous months so i'm thinking i might have ovulated BUT the weather has been quite warm lately and i've been waking up feeling a bit hot and sweaty so i'm a bit worried the rise is not due to ovulation but to my body heat only. What do you guys think? :?

*sigh*...well...it's not looking good, tbh. My temp has gone down for 3 days in a row, so the most desirable outcome now is that AF comes and I can finally start over, but since I now don't think I ov-ed in the first place, I doubt I'll be so lucky. :wall: :wall: :wall: I've been getting loads of sticky cm, much more cm than I usually get, so who the hell knows...I'll just wait it out, I guess.

I think you ov-ed - I always get sweaty at night after I ov! :lol: Surprised that I remember...

I still think you have ovulated but you probably didn't have a strong ovulation hence the low temps...they say if the egg is too mature it's not of a good quality..also your temp pre-ov tends to go down to 36.1/36.0 every 2 or 3 days while now your rise has been sequent for 5 days in a row and your temp didn't drop below the coverline which makes me think you did ovulate. The + OPKs and the EWCM also confirm it. But i understand your frustruation you just want this horrible cycle to be over even if you got AF so you can start fresh and do everthing you can to ovulate this time. :hug:

Have you heard of "Soy Isoflavones"? it's a natural anti-estrogen which works exactly like Clomid minus the chemicals and has been very successful in inducing early and strong ovulation in women who had PCOS or just abnormally long cycles. I might give it a go next month if i dont get a BFP and just thougt i'd tell you about it in case you want to investigate it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back