Chartstalkers - February 2009

LouF said:
Already on it Babyb got my de-caff coffee here and a pack of choc chip cookies but had 2 and they taste funny don't know whats going on I love them normally!!

Puddin didn't see your in Turkey!!!!! Better send the snow in chilled delivery that is gonna cost you extra I'm afraid, can you pay up front or shall I put it on account? :rotfl:

It's still snowing here oh hope it carrys on for tommow x x

Well that could be a symptom?! - Ooooooo i hope it is!

I'm really good at symptom spotting, for example i have been feeling sick in the evenings latley, i've very tierd, bloated and TMI ALERT, consitpated. But i know i'm not preg and that i'm symptom spotting because my chart don't even indicate ov and its highly unlikley i will get a BFP for months!

but you on the other hand...your chart looks good....any other symptoms??? x

oooooooo i remember buying so maryland cookies yesterday...might have to get them out , triple choc for OH and low fat ones for me...down to 44p in asda!

x

P.S - It's snowing loads now and settling a little.......seriously if i wish for a BFP will that happen too?

Puddin, no symptom spotting hun :talkhand: trying to stay calm!!!! As if !! Turkish delight not sure I fancy that either but yep I will swap some and you can have the snow on chilled deliv at no charge :rotfl:

Babyb I think if we all wish hard enough our dreams should come true, I just wish they were quicker acting for us than your snow wish!!! :rotfl:

Had quite a few symptoms but scared in case my body and mind is tricking me I was so upset last cycle so trying to keep lid on excitement this time but it's hard x x x

Hi ladies! I was complaining on the phone to my mother last night about feeling really low, and she said she'd been feeling the same way last week so she went and talked to our kinesiologist about it and he said it's the weather. Now: North Carolina got uncharacteristically large amounts of snow last week. Guess what we're getting in the UK today???

Blame it on the snow, snuggle up with a hot chocolate, a good movie and a good man, and get some extra :sleep: . Hope we ALL feel better soon! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Mel, I agree lets blame it on the snow x x

Some of the snowmen on off topic are cool and Lou is making me howl she is going to make a chav snow girlfriend for her slightly gay looking snowman!!!! :rotfl:

I agree about the weather affecting moods, my Nanna gets very very down in the winter, she hates the cold and rain. She loves thunder storms though? :think: She is happy in the summer though and is like a different person!

I'm waiting for OH to get home from work at 3.30 ish as he was on earlys today, i have put the log fire on and i'm going to put the kettle on and suggest snuggleing up in front of fire for a bit with cookies and a hot drink then i might jump on him! haha!!

Poor thing, he won't know whats hit him! lol

x

LouF said:
Hi Mel, I agree lets blame it on the snow x x

Some of the snowmen on off topic are cool and Lou is making me howl she is going to make a chav snow girlfriend for her slightly gay looking snowman!!!! :rotfl:

Lol! :rotfl: im going to go and look at that now... :rotfl:

whats my excuse for being down today- the weather is nice here :think: ive just spent an hour trying to talk turkish on msn to my sister in law... god its hard work!

I have an idea- you should all come and visit me here in Turkey- we can have a TTC meeting- bring your own biscuits and snow man :rotfl:

My plan worked! Woooop Wooooop

I love log fires, something about them that make me feel cozie!!

Shame that my OPK was - :(

Never mind, all good practice as we keep saying lol

How is everyone after their hot drink n biscuits?

we had loads of snow!! at school, niot at home - but I don't care cause all the kids got sent home aND I got to pootle about getting on with planning. had the whole afternoon off which was fantastic!! no doubt i wont get any more time all week though (meant to get 5 hours a week.)

anyway :pray: it is implantaion dip (got lovely brown spotting too so maybe) but I'm not betting on it!!

Hi ladies :wave: how are you all? we woke up to the thickest layer of snow we've ever seen in London, it looked lovely but we were not able to walk through the front garden, my boots were soaked the minute i stepped out..so had to stay at home since no buses or trains were running! not that i am complaining or anything but i was p****d off because my GP appointment had to be cancelled and god knows when they will be able to fit me in again! :evil: never mind, it was still nice to work from home, in front of the fire and the TV :D

right, i'm going for a proper stalk now! :wink:

Donna,10 DPO oooh i'm getting excited for you now!! :cheer:

Lilly, welcome back. :D Glad you had a nice time and were able to put TTC at the back of your mind for a couple of days. I hope the witch stays away from you

Puds, hope you're feeling better now hun and are back to bdland! :hug:

Becs, how are you??

Melissa, i know what you mean about your friend. It sucks when someone adds their maternity pics to facebook and you feel forced to comment and tell them how lovely they look, i had that with at least 3 friends..it hurts even more when the baby arrives and they start uploading hundreds of pics of their every move! sigh..our turn will come soon though :hug:

Cyprus, welcome back :wave:

B-B are you getting lazy? :) your temps have been uncertain lately

A&J looks like you've just ovulated :D

Wanting1, you're still waiting for ovulation, i hope she'll be here soon :pray:

Sarafet, that's a hell of a jump in temp!! what happened there? :)

Lou, nice rise, FX it's a BFP :pray:

Rose, i agree that the dip can be implantation (i hope so anyway) but the change in external temperature can also affect your body temp. Here's hoping the spotting you had was IB :D

Louise, good luck with ovulation :)

Puddin, is that the wheel of fortune on your chart?? :D

I got my new OPKs on Saturday and i'm excited to start testing!! does anyone know what the mUI is on SMEFertility ovulation tests?

Amongst all the joking about snowmen I have been spotting a lot more this afternoon its a bit pinker too???

waterlilie- i wish i knew how that wheel thing got on there- but i cant remove it! :rotfl: can you still see my chart when you clock on my link or is it not coming up?? :doh:

lou- when are you due to test? im new to the chart stalking business and wish i new what to comment on- can anyone help me out?

:hug:

puddin said:
waterlilie- i wish i knew how that wheel thing got on there- but i cant remove it! :rotfl: can you still see my chart when you clock on my link or is it not coming up?? :doh:

lou- when are you due to test? im new to the chart stalking business and wish i new what to comment on- can anyone help me out?

:hug:
The 7th, some of the girls said it might be IB and I really hope it is, temps will tell me in the morning I suppose.

Lou- :pray: ive got my fingers crossed for you hun... :pray: god 5 days to wait... its a killer isnt it!! :wall: im new to charting but from what ive been reading yours looks good doesnt it. :hug:

Id be testing everyday by now :rotfl:

Thanks Puddin, I only started charting this cycle so it's new to me too. I was naughty and did a test this am but neg, bit too early really but just did one anyway!!!!

more pinky spotting when i wipe with stretchy brown blobs!! that can't be good!! :(

Hi Rose, dont know what to say having similar but have a hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lou, it's only your CD 23 so it can't be your period. How long are your cycles usually?

Baby-Briggsy said:
waterlilie said:
B-B are you getting lazy? :) your temps have been uncertain lately
I don't understand, what do you mean??

I noticed your temps have been inaccurate lately so was wondering if you have been taking them at irregular times instead of setting the alarm every day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back