TTC tips?!

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hey! :wave:

since I am new to the site, I was hoping that you wise ladies might have some tips that I can use. ie - TTC aids ect. I also wasn't sure about starting on folic acid and using pre-seed ect, taking it a bit too seriously I think but I dont believe in doing anything half hearted always gotta go the whole hog.

So was just wondering if there was anything in particular that you felt "helped" conception?

I appreciate allllll advice :)

Thanks girls!

love & dust
claire xxxx:dust:

removed silly answer :oops:

have you bought some ov testing sticks?
They will help tell you when you ovulating x

Last edited:
sorry Im in one of those imature moods lol

welcome x

I cant really offer any advice hun were in month one of ttc and Im confused my the whole thing lol
fingers crossed your not in ttc for long xx

Start folic acid definitely.
Bd whenever you see ewcm even if it makes no sense it being there iykwim.
And good luck xxx

cosmicgirl what doed bd mean? x

See I dont know a thing, I read that if you do it every day you lessen your chance - but every other day doesnt seem enough.

I am just one of those girls that are very impatient so I want to get in everything I need then I know I have a good head start.. Alot of people probably disagree with this method but heyho..

I have just started AF today so a fresh start is in order in a few weeks!

C xxxx

I wouldn't do it every day except around ov time, it is thought to decrease sperm quality and quantity. I just don't think it's necessary xx

See I dont know a thing, I read that if you do it every day you lessen your chance - but every other day doesnt seem enough.

I am just one of those girls that are very impatient so I want to get in everything I need then I know I have a good head start.. Alot of people probably disagree with this method but heyho..

I have just started AF today so a fresh start is in order in a few weeks!

C xxxx

same here i was told every day is too much but then thinking is that possible ?
I always though the more you dtd the better iyswim?
This hole thing confuses me :wall2:

I wouldn't do it every day except around ov time, it is thought to decrease sperm quality and quantity. I just don't think it's necessary xx

ah I see this makes sence now xx

Do you think that my doctor will give me a prescription for this before I am pregnant or should I just buy it. I was stuck between pregnacare and folic acid? any ideas whats good? orrr maybe even both :) ?

Thanks, C xxxx

Hi hunny, i definately recommend Clearblue Digital Ovulation tests, i concieved on my 2nd cycle with these and they are amazing.

Also Concieve plus lubricant (normal lube will kill sperm) you might not need lube at all but it nourishes the sperm and gives them energy etc and helps them swim where they need to go!

Both these are SO much cheaper on amazon, boots would cost loads, also if you get some of the concieve plus then id recommend you get the one off amazon the one with the individual applicators (i find it was better in the internal applicator form) and when i used it this way its when i concieved.

So there you go, they are my 2 definates for trying to concieve, good luck xxxx

Hi, I use the pregnacare as its got vitamins as well as the folic acid you need. You could just take folic acid though and a Dr will prescribe just folic acid but if you have to pay for your prescriptions it will be cheaper for you to buy yourself I think.

Good luck!

Heya!

Well I would deffinately use OPK's we concieved on the first cycle of using them after two months of not suceeding.... we just used the internet cheepies and whilst they are a little fiddly they do the job and are much cheeper than the CB ones.... it depends on your preference though.

Good luck hun x

Yeah, I am gonna get these sticks this month I am due to start ovulating around 2 weeks.. So I will order all this in when it gets near :)

I think its orginising and planning that im excited for .

C xxxx

Yeah, I am gonna get these sticks this month I am due to start ovulating around 2 weeks.. So I will order all this in when it gets near :)

C xxxx

I have been using thease not sure how there working as it only our first month ttc but fingers crossed we both get our bfp's soon x

Hi, I use the pregnacare as its got vitamins as well as the folic acid you need. You could just take folic acid though and a Dr will prescribe just folic acid but if you have to pay for your prescriptions it will be cheaper for you to buy yourself I think.

Good luck!

I dont pay for my prescriptions so I will just get the folic acid this week start that, get the OPK's, and special lube and make a night of it haha. If that fails then I will commence on the pregnacare..

Thanks

C xxxxx

C xxxx

I have been using thease not sure how there working as it only our first month ttc but fingers crossed we both get our bfp's soon x

fingers & toes :)

C xxxx

Do you think that my doctor will give me a prescription for this before I am pregnant or should I just buy it. I was stuck between pregnacare and folic acid? any ideas whats good? orrr maybe even both :) ?

Thanks, C xxxx

you should take pregnacare conception it has the recommended level of folic acid which is 400mg and all the other vitamins to help you with conception its very good i use and u can get it in boots stores you hubby can take them too to help him impove sperm.

hope that helps.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back