Can contractions feel like a stitch? Updated... Early Labour (I hope)

fingers crossed for you that this is it and that you donr have to wait too long!! :D

have just spoken to my clinic MW who thinks that I am in very early stages of labour, and seems to think that if anything happens it will be overnight so to rest up today but to move about when up. She also said that things may stop start a little bit more...

I was surprised she didn't say for me to go and see her, but she didn't think there was any benefit in me going to see her, which I don't really mind as I don't want to start tooing and froing but I wouldn't mind knowing what if anything is happening down there...

So I guess I may be a little more convinced that this is now a labour watch...

DH is now on his way home, so I may not get on to update but will text Mamafy with any developments that I cannot get to the computer/i phone for (at least I will be able to go back to bed without him phoning me!!)(I probably will text Mamafy to try and conserve my phone battery)

(Speaking of which I am a bit surprised to not have seen Mamafy this morning...)

This feels wierd, I am scared but excited at the same time :flower:

Hugely excited for you - I hope it gains momentum and you get your baby by the morning xxxx

Fantastic!! Here's hoping they start to get more regular soon!! Send some my way yeah? ;) Hehe x

Ready to take over hun :yay: got your text :hug: currently at the dentist with my 4 for check ups :wall2: :lol:

Best of luck chick xxx

still stuck at 20-30 minutes, they had eased off a bit but think it was cos I had been sat on my ball for too long, a walk to the local grocers seemed to do the trick again...

I am hoping that DH is about to start tea soon and then I am going to go to bed I think, try and rest a bit for an hour or so...

Lots of carbs to keep your energy levels up :D So excited for you! Hope you get a good rest before it all kicks off xx

Hope you manage some rest hunny, I'm so excited for you xx

Oooooh very excited! x get some rest x

Every 10 to15 mins now and getting stronger!

Hope things really pick up for you I'm
On tapatalk so I can't see
If you hve a ticker how far are you now?? X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member