Achey hips n lower back n period pains

lealea85

Reaction score
I'm kinda fed up now. My pelvis on the underside feels like its parting like the red sea.
My lower back aches
I feel like I'm coming on my period
Yet I'm having irregular contractions.
Well, I'm not sure what to call them as it's way more painful than BH but less painful than full on contractions. Feel like an old biddy as I'm walking at 2mph when they set in or just stand there til it eases.

It's been like this for 2 days but it's not Gettin much more painful.
I don't think it's labour as I haven't had a show.
But when my bump contracts I feel so much pressure in my minge n my pelvis feels like it's gonna open up at the same time. Super achey. Baths ease it a Lil but not much.

Aghrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!!! This sucks.
Anyone know what the hell this is. I hate it.

I don't know hun sorry, hope it gets sorted for you soon though!
XxX

You should ring hosp as you were in not that long ago to stop early labour. I suffer with awfully painful hips and have had a few pains for the last few days, just trying not to take any notice of it so when it really does happen I'll be prepared! Try and just relax but you should ring someone and tell them your symptoms as you were in hospital. X

I felt like an old person. I had my mum set me a bath at 5:30am n have to help me in n out.
It's agony but the hospital are gonna just say it's SPD or cos they have tested me for everything under the sun they can't help me......shove me off with pain killers so I'm not gonna call them just yet. I think when the pain is too much to bare then I will call.
I feel like my pelvis is in a vice n Is opening up but opening from underneath where my whooha (foof) is.
My contractions are irregular still n Elijah is still attacking my rib so ima wait it out a bit

Just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this or had any idea what it was.

Fraid not, I have a head practically in between my legs, feels like it's right there, and I'm fully engaged which is v uncomfortable. But apart from that I get the odd aches and pains and sore hips etc. Just think it's pregnancy to be honest! X

It's kinda mean we suffer n the guys don't :(

Yeah it's actually a lot harder than I anticipated being pregnant, you hear of some people that have absolutely no worries the whole way through, and love every minute of it, and I can safely say I am not a pregnancy lover! People say "you'll miss your bump" butthe truth is I don't think I will! I'd much rather ave the baby! A least our bodies aren't suffering so much agony when we actually havethe baby! I'm more looking forward to comfortably going for a walk with my pushchair. Cant wait to be doing that. And as for men, if a man ever complains to me ever again I'm going to kick him so hard inthe balls and tell him then he can complain about pain or difficulty. Lol. They are extremely lucky creatures. X

I'm with u 100% I'm not loving pregnancy. My friend sailed thru all 3 of her pregnancies but can't seem to understand all the pain I'm in 24/7. I'm normally at hers 3 times for the week but I haven't seen her for over a week.
I'm literally on bed rest n living in my bed cos of this pain. Mum won't let me do anything.
I don't like being pregnant n can't wait to see my feet again

You won't remember how horrible it has been when the baby is up a bit, this will all be behind us very soon :)

god i bloody hope so! i want to shave my foof area but cant sodding well see it to do so! dont know how im gonna attack that one before labour! cant wait to see it again! lol x

Oh flexi Looooool ur on point. I tried to get my OH to shave me n he nearly cut me a new minge!! So I found squatting in the bath, with a mirror will aid you to trim or like me, slap on some veet for sensitive skin n remove the Lil buggers.
(cotton wool over the inner labia so they don't sting-sorry if tmi)
I'm determined to get mine under manners

Not about goin into labour lookin like Sasquatch or chubaka looool

:rofl: I shall try this! Veet and me really don't get on but I have lady clippers! Gonna give them a whirl later I think! Really would be embarrassing to have the hariest kings there wouldn't it! Not that the midwifes give a shut but I do! Lol x

I hear that!!!
I don't wanna go into labour with my minge looking like I've put don king in a head lock Loooool
Has to get a shape up of some kind. I refuse to have a minge moustache lol
No siree!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back