What could the pain be??

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Went to beach with dog today, and on the walk back, I got the most horrid pain in my bump, low down to the right side-almost like a very bad stitch...when I stopped walking it stopped but the second I started itcame back. I was in agony and started panicking as we were a good 10 minute walk from car.....

It lasted around 5 mins with me limping along clutching my belly, then passed. Been fine since, resting with feet up and can feel bubba moving.

Could it be Branston Pickle Hicks?? Anyone had them and does it feel like a stitch???

God help me if they are practise contractions, I am such a wuss!!!!! :rotfl:

Not sure Zoe. Could it be round ligament pain? Sounds like it might be.
Hope you're ok. Lucy x :hug:

I had that with my first pregnancy and getting it this pregnancy hun,think it must be ligament,it gets to the point where you have to stop and rub your belly and like you said feels like a very bad stitch :( ,then it just wears off and you feel fine again,i often get it walking the kids to school :D

Yes Zoe I had this too!! (obviously being your twin lol)

No but seriously I have had this on a few occasions, mine is if I walk for long periods and walk too fast I think!!!

Like you said its a stitch low down on right hand side!! It comes and goes but can be quite painful I agree.

I just put it down to ligament strain!

Braxton Hicks don't really hurt babe. My MW told em they don't start before 30 weeks but mine started from about 20 weeks!

Hope your tum is ok now. Probably a stitch of ligament/stretching pain xx

Definatly sounds like a ligament pain to me too. I get them quite often but they have only juststarted this pregnacy. I get them more often when i stand up from sitting. Ouch!

Come to think of it, I do get the pain when I stand up sometimes, so it must be ligaments...
Thanks girls, I dont know what I would do without you :hug:

I get that too sometimes.. think baby is sitting on a nerve?

Yeh i get sitches all the time when i'm walking a tad too quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back