Can contractions feel like a stitch? Updated... Early Labour (I hope)

Rowesb

Reaction score
Just got back from walking hound and have what feels like a stitch starting at top of bump at the same time it goes hard like a BH?

Last edited:
Mine didn't but everyone is different, is it still going?

i have not got a clue but im getting excited for you anyway :love:

actually, a stitch is a good description of how my contractions felt at the start of labour. OMG this could be it :yay: we neeeeed some PF babies right now! xx

Could be :)

Omg
Soooooooo many new babies being born recentally lol!!! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say thats a fair description; how are you feeling now hun? :hug:

eased of enough to head to an information session this evening, have been awake with shooting pain for the last hour, DH has sent me downstairs to sit on my ball and take some paracetamol

Pains are not regular and some shoot and some make bump go hard... I dunno... I still think thatthis could go on some weeks... you lot seem a lot more optomistic than me :shrug:

well I guess this may aswell be the start of my labour watch thread... christ I hope it is!! :pray:

ok, maybe they are regularish at every 30-40 minutes...

Could be :)

Omg
Soooooooo many new babies being born recentally lol!!! X x x

:rofl: so true! I don't come online for couple days and 10 babi's will have been born!

Anyway, Rowesb! I deffo think they could be contractions. They are similar to period pains too! So maybe they are just starting out now.. Oo how exciting! Keep us updated. Sure there's a couple on labour watch already! Hehe xxx

Ooo just read your recent posts! They say go hosp when they are 10 to 5 mins apart! (Well they said to me when I went in at that time I had to be every 2-3 mins apart! But that could be cutting it!) Xxx

Oh I'm sooo excited, really hope this is it!

I'm still not entirely convinced, have come back to bed and sent DH to work as if he stays you can be certain they will stop, although they are still coming every 30 mins ish

Ohhh good luck :) i hope this starting things for you! You might be in slow labour seems they havent really got any closer together. Seems like you might beat me on who has baby 1st lol x

still every half hour, managed to get a bit of sleep/doze, I think I might have slept through some of them, it was DH that has woken me every hour to see what is happening.... I think today is going to be a long day... a very long day!!

Aww plenty of relaxation - it helps with bringing labour on IMO xx

Still bouncing! Please can no one say anything on facebook, if anyone does and my mother appears I will be moving in with the culprit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back