Calling all March mummies to be

Wow big family! Love that.

Congrats! When you think you're due?

Good Morning Ladies, Im 32 and already have a 7 year old boy, me and the hubby have been ttc for 4 years now and got our bfp 2 days before our 10th wedding anniversary, I had been told I had pcos and told by my docs to loose 6 stone and I could try clomid - I lost 3 stone and conceived naturally, I saw my midwife last week and see her again on tuedsay to book in for my 1st scan, I think I am aprox 6wk +6 and due around 24th march - I'm mega excited but at the same time really nervous, its silly really as although we had 3 positive tests I keep thinking what if ive got it wrong, I cant wait for my 1st scan I think it will sink in then xxx

Good Morning Ladies, Im 32 and already have a 7 year old boy, me and the hubby have been ttc for 4 years now and got our bfp 2 days before our 10th wedding anniversary, I had been told I had pcos and told by my docs to loose 6 stone and I could try clomid - I lost 3 stone and conceived naturally, I saw my midwife last week and see her again on tuedsay to book in for my 1st scan, I think I am aprox 6wk +6 and due around 24th march - I'm mega excited but at the same time really nervous, its silly really as although we had 3 positive tests I keep thinking what if ive got it wrong, I cant wait for my 1st scan I think it will sink in then xxx

Ah congratulations what a lovely anniversary pressie! X

Hello luvmybump. Congratulations I am due on the 24th March also. We have one son already - he is 4 and a half. Look forward to chatting to you xx

Im due March too!
I have a almost 4 yr old called Lucas who is a little monkey. Im 34 and this will be a "high risk preg" im hoping for vbac but dont hold much hope really.
We have a private scan tonight to hopefully put my mind at rest and tell me evrything is going as it should.

Im due March too!
I have a almost 4 yr old called Lucas who is a little monkey. Im 34 and this will be a "high risk preg" im hoping for vbac but dont hold much hope really.
We have a private scan tonight to hopefully put my mind at rest and tell me evrything is going as it should.

Good luck for later. I will be thinking of you xx

Hi everyone, I've only just found this forum:) congratulations everyone!

I am 39 and my DH 48 and I am pregnant with our second. We've been together for 13 years and have had various fertility issues which meant that both of our pregnancies have been extremely happy surprises as they are both babies that we were told we would never have. I'll go into it one day in better detail but this is just an intro for now.

I am 10 weeks at time of writing and due March 1st, last time I went 3 days over and ended up with an emergency C-section but I gave birth in Dubai (so wish I had flown back to home town to have him :roll:)

I have all day nausea which I would like to say is easing slightly but I don't want to jinx it. I am sick about 3 times a day but only when tummy is empty. The worst thing about this pregnancy is the tiredness and looking after my nearly 3 year old - I've had to pull him out of his 2 mornings a week at nursery as haven't felt able to drive as some days very weak and shaky.

I had my first scan at 8 weeks. I will be in Dubai again for my 12 week scan and can actually find out the sex if I want to, but not sure yet. Absolutely convinced it's another boy again but have been longing for a girl

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hi everyone, I've only just found this forum:) congratulations everyone!

I am 39 and my DH 48 and I am pregnant with our second. We've been together for 13 years and have had various fertility issues which meant that both of our pregnancies have been extremely happy surprises as they are both babies that we were told we would never have. I'll go into it one day in better detail but this is just an intro for now.

I am 10 weeks at time of writing and due March 1st, last time I went 3 days over and ended up with an emergency C-section but I gave birth in Dubai (so wish I had flown back to home town to have him :roll:)

I have all day nausea which I would like to say is easing slightly but I don't want to jinx it. I am sick about 3 times a day but only when tummy is empty. The worst thing about this pregnancy is the tiredness and looking after my nearly 3 year old - I've had to pull him out of his 2 mornings a week at nursery as haven't felt able to drive as some days very weak and shaky.

I had my first scan at 8 weeks. I will be in Dubai again for my 12 week scan and can actually find out the sex if I want to, but not sure yet. Absolutely convinced it's another boy again but have been longing for a girl

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Lovely to meet you and welcome. I am currently 7 weeks pregnant and have a four year old little boy. Like you, I am nauseous all day and feel quite weak and shaky particularly in the mornings. I have cleared my diary of unnecessary commitments in the next few weeks.

I look forward to chatting to you more xx

Hi Ajay, it's hard looking after a toddler/child when all you want to do is sleep lol!! Sometimes I sneak off to the downstairs loo to throw up and the poor little mite comes in and sees me and starts wretching :( I have to try and tell him to go and play with his toys and mummys ok. He's been really good for me and I feel so bad that I can't do much with him but I intend to make it up to him as soon as I am better - playcentres here we come!!

Hi Ajay, it's hard looking after a toddler/child when all you want to do is sleep lol!! Sometimes I sneak off to the downstairs loo to throw up and the poor little mite comes in and sees me and starts wretching :( I have to try and tell him to go and play with his toys and mummys ok. He's been really good for me and I feel so bad that I can't do much with him but I intend to make it up to him as soon as I am better - playcentres here we come!!

It is the summer holiday but we are barely doing anything - I feel bad too. My little one just thinks I have a bad tummy all the time at the moment, but he has started to say that he thinks there is a baby in there.

I am going to bed at the same time as him every evening now - with my lap top and books - it is the only time of the day when I don't feel sick and exhausted. It is amazing what a tiny little life can do to you - make you feel so physically blahhh, yet fill your heart full of joy and excitement.

Again - welcome to the posts - you will love them xx

Last edited:
Hello! Looks like i belong here!

Im 31 and my OH is 33, we've been together nearly 11years, married for 2 and this is our second pregnancy, due 11th March. We are awaiting our dating scan though as this may well change due to the fact that i havent had a proper cycle since having my son who is 10months old!
Im exhausted, nauseous and achey but gotta get on with things as have a energetic, inquisitive little boy to entertain along with a mad spaniel!
Also still recovering from PND so hoping i'll have better coping mechanisms in place for no.2!

Oh and we'll be staying Team Yellow this time as we did with our son.

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok!!X

Hey,

Just seen this so thought I'd join! I'm 30, married 3 years, pregnant with our 3rd-dd is 12 and ds is 7 so I've had a bit of a break from this! Was a surprise pregnancy-was on the pill but missed a few and hey presto! We are both really happy, I'm just nervous to be doing it all over again!

Have my booking in app tomorrow, am 8+3 according to dates but not entirely sure I've got those right anyway! Not had any nausea, just very sore boobies, extremely tired 99% of the time and heartburn has kicked in (altho I get this quite bad anyway).

Congrats to everyone :)

xx

Got my 12 week scan date in and its the 19th of August 10am, very excited, will be 11+5 so couple of days early but hey xx

From my dating scan I've been pushed back and now a march mummy! Hi everyone :) am 10+3

WS expecting 10+5 but oh well

I feel ready for tri 2 mentally though! X

That's early for a dating scan isn't it?

Well the sickness has begun. Just had nausea for about a week but was proper sick today :( only starting to feel more normal now :( x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Well the sickness has begun. Just had nausea for about a week but was proper sick today :( only starting to feel more normal now :( x

Me too. Had queasiness for about a week and a half but actually vomited today. It. At .east meant I could eat lunch tho so not all bad!

Oh no :-( my nausea has been getting progressively worse but no actual vomiting yet (except when I had gastroenteritis at 5 weeks). Hope you ladies don't get it too badly xxx

I'm waiting for mine! I can't remember when I started being sick last time but it was pretty early! Have had a couple of bouts of nausea so far but nothing major! Hope it doesn't hang around too long - must be miserable being sick and trying to look after a LO!xx

That's early for a dating scan isn't it?

I think it depends which hospital you're with. Last time I had a dating scan at 10+1 and another at 14 weeks because I opted out of screening. Have you got a date through for yours?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back