Calling all March mummies to be

I didn't think about phoning them. Will wait til the end of the week, and maybe phone Friday if I haven't heard. thanks.

Mel x

my EDD is also 29th March........so only just a March baby really.....althought when I was pregnant with my son 8 years ago his EDD was 28th March and he was born 26th.

so far I have sore enlarged boobs and bad nausea and needing to sleep at 6pm!having some cramping today tho, which is a little worrying as I have had 2 losses before, one being at 7 weeks!

Bump Buddy with same EDD ! :)

Let me know if your date changes after your first scan!...

x

oooh, do you want to be bump buddies???? :)

I won't get a scan date for ages, my booking in with mw isn;t until 30th August and that's when they fill in the scan request form and send it off! :wall2:

my EDD by LMP/ov with my son was the 28th March, scan only changed it by a day to 27th March - and he was born on 26th March!

my EDD by lmp/ov with my daughter was 18th Dec, scan changed it to 15th Dec and she was born on 16th!

Hi All,

Been looking on here for a while but after my third early scan this morning I feel ready to join. A big hello and congratulations to everyone.

I'm 29, hubby 32, and we've been trying for about 18 months with three miscarriages in the last year - all less than 5 weeks.

Off the back of a miscarriage in June I got pregnant again straight away (much to our shock!) and my scan today dates me at 8 weeks 5 days, so I think due 21st March. Heartbeat was a healthy 176bpm today and I heard it for the first time also.

So beyond excited that we've got this far but also VERY nervous. I've had a lot of pains and some brown discharge on two occasions (once for 5 days) which only added to the nerves!

My booking appt is set for Monday.

Look forward to chatting to you all x

My 12 week scan is booked in for 22nd August, I should be 12+4 by then, looking forward to seeing bubba wriggling around x

Mrs ck I can't edit the Thursday!! Both our scans! I'm just hoping everything is a- ok such I'm sure it will be but img to e is flying!! / not this week though, this week is dragging lol

I have got my scan date through and its the 19th of August at 10am. Very excited, but weirdly more excited because I can finally tell people. Finding it different from my first pregnancy. I think it was more excited about all of this then? I have had an early scan, so maybe that's why. Also concentrating on de-cluttering to sell our house which is stressing me the heck out!!

Hi all, I am new to this site.

I am around 11 weeks pregnant I am due to have my first ever scan on Wednesday.

I am really excited but all nervous!

Hi all, I am new to this site.

I am around 11 weeks pregnant I am due to have my first ever scan on Wednesday.

I am really excited but all nervous!

Hi! Congratulations and welcome to PF :) xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hi Kaedin
Welcome...and good luck for your scan...it's so amazing to see the little bean bouncing around and wriggling all over the place when you can't feel it! Amazing stuff. x

newbie here.. I'm 12+5 approx, scan is on 28th... found out on the 1st so feels like I've been waiting forever.

Hi all, how is everyone getting on? I had my 12 weeks scan last Tuesday and all is well, we are team beige!! I did it and stuck to my guns and we told the sonographer as soon as walked in not to tell us the gender :)

I've got a little bump now, well I can feel it under the mummy tummy lol!! It's definitely growing in there as had lots of stretching pains this weeks and sometimes almost a period pain type feeling. Time to start the bump pictures :)

I thought the gender wasnt viable untill 16 weeks - it's the 20 week scan they can tell you the gender Hun

However congrats! We are staying team yellow too xx

I'm hoping to keep the sex a surprise, but OH isn't convinced and wants to find out.

To pass some time today I've looked through some baby things, pushchairs, slings, more nappies...

We're undecided on finding out the sex. The nursery is going to he blue with white clouds and monkeys and giraffes and flying dumbo elephants. It it's a girl we will add butterfliees and if its a boy add some planes in the sky.

So we're not sure if we want to know the Sex or not and people will ask!

Last edited:
that's a good idea, baby will be in our room probably for the first year, then moving in with my DS (5yro) as it is his bedroom is quite neutral anyway

yeah the baby will be with us for a while but im planning on using the baby room for relaxing in with the baby, getting a rocking chair in there and doing some feedingin there... also planning on reading from a very early age just like my mum did with me so were going to use it for that... just spending time there with bubs.

plus finding the time to decorate it after will be hellish lol

ahh that sounds like it will be nice! I always wanted a rocking chair but it was just too much expense :( nowhere to put one now.

Have you had your first scan yet?

I have my first proper appointment on 28th an hour before my scan, with midwife and consultant. I was midwife led last time, unsure what to expect with the consultant :shock::shock:

I'm not sure about consultant either... I have my appointment on 11th

And yes I've had my scan and my dates were spot on which is nice :)

t4uq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back