Calling all March mummies to be

Hi everyone, I'm Sally, I'm 25 years only, husband is 27 - we've been together for 7 years and married for a couple of months.

This is our 2nd Pregnancy.

Unfortunately, we lost our first at 13.5 weeks a week before our wedding (end of April / early May)

Hoping and praying for our little one xx

Awwww bless you. Fingers crossed this is your time xxx

I found out with my first 3 but I don't know this time lol I was adamant last time not to find out the sex but I gave in lol

This time I'm not sure :/

I'm guessing its another girl
(1x boy 2x girl)

my mum thinks ill have a girl. i have hardly any sickness... (ofc im only 6 and a bit weeks) - just the oshe's dd queasy day and she didnt with me, but she had loads with my brother and apparently all the women in my family on her side have been sickly with boys and fine with girls so, we'll see lol.

personally, i think she's going to want to take my wedding ring off and hover it over my belly to see which way it spins lol.

Lol!

I'd love another little boy but I'd rather a healthy little one x

Hi, I would love to join. I am 39, this will be our first baby though we had a mc earlier this year - am 5+2 and keeping everything crossed that all will go well. I am also petrified, especially being an older mum to be:)

Have worked out due date will be around 7 March xxx

Hello, I didn't think I'd be back here. Ttc for 20 years (PCOS) had first baby 16 months ago conceived naturally, shock horror lightening has struck twice because here I am again :) hoping I wont be throwing up for the next 5/6 months like last time :) not told anyone other than DH, want to shout from roof tops but don't want to jinx anything so waiting a few months xx

Hi! My name is Jodie. I'm due March 18th. We've been TTC for over 5 years and had 2 miscarriages last year. Just got my BFP yesterday. Off to the Dr this morning. Crossing everything that all is okay this time round!

Hi Everyone, I'm due in March too, very nervous this is mine and my husbands first baby.
I also live abroad, so I am lacking a support network, so any friends made would be great!

Hope everyone's doing ok, not many symptoms for me, although my legs are aching!! Is this normal at 6 weeks?
Thanks Kelly

hello ladies.. im Charlotte, im 25 and already have a daughter who is 6.
im 5 weeks today, due on the 13th of march.. should i be going to the doctor soon?

I went to the doctor as soon as I found out so hey can confirm it. From there he sent me on an information session with a midwife so I could make an appointment. So I would go see them and they will refer you to a midwife to set up your bookif appointment in Bout 3-4 weeks. Also give you a prescription for folio acid if you require one

Hey ladies ... I'm due on 21st March, got my first ever bfp yesterday after 17months of ttc.

So happy to finally be in this section, but so unbelievably scared too.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone xx

Hey ladies ... I'm due on 21st March, got my first ever bfp yesterday after 17months of ttc.

So happy to finally be in this section, but so unbelievably scared too.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone xx

Congrats :)

I'm 5 weeks today by my worked out dates :)

Hi everyone :)
I'm Rach, 22 and BFP at the weekend. I'm 4 weeks 5 days, due on March 18th so I'm led to believe - but will be waiting for my dating scan just to be sure!
This will be my first so i'm super excited but terrified at the same time! x

Hi I'm Jenny, been married to OH for 3 years, together for 6 years. We already have DS who is 13 months old and am only just pregnant with #2, due 27th March hopefully! Soooo excited to be doing this all over again but nervous as it's so so early still, really want to fast forward to 12 week scan so we can breath a sigh of relief!
x

Hiya, I'm Anna and this will be my second baby. I'm 32 and very excited! I worked out I'm due 22nd March. Doesn't feel real yet although my boobs are pretty sore and I'm so bloated I look like I'm showing! X

Hello im Vicki im 28 years old, currently living with Mt lovely other half! Didjt get chance to tie the knot 1st haha so doing things a bit topsy turvy as im 5 weeks pregnant, found out last week, over the moooon! : ) Told my family yesterday, but keeping it quiet to everyone else for now. I will be due on 19th march 2014 : ) xxx

Hi, can I join too please?

I'm 31, have been with my husband for 13 years and this will be our first. I'm 3-5 weeks pregnant and so my due date is at some point in mid-late March.

GP doesn't want to know until I'm 9 weeks so I'm reading all I can to check we're doing what we need to. Haven't told anyone yet. Don't think it'll feel real until I've seen a dr/nurse!

I was a bit the same maud, I'm 5 weeks today and a bit concerned about what the GP will say about me going in so early, but I'm going away in 2 weeks and just want to make sure that i'm booked in for a visit with the MW and a scan for when I get back and that i'm doing everything right in the meantime!
In the end I just booked an appointment and didnt tell the receptionist what it was for :oooo: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back