Calling all March mummies to be

Mine saw me straight away. J saw the midwife at 5 weeks for I formation session and informed of droppins,also made my booking in appointment for 8 weeks.

Your booking in I was told should be 8 weeks with mw so I'm not sure what that 9 weeks is about!

I was ment to phone the mw to book in this morning but I bloody forgot cos I was racing around and then it was after lunch :( so will have to ring next Tuesday!

Your booking in I was told should be 8 weeks with mw so I'm not sure what that 9 weeks is about!

NHS website says the booking appointment is done between 8-12 weeks so I guess they vary a bit area to area.

Ah ok but 9 weeks before seeing a sic seems a bit weird to me.

just thought id say congrats to all the march mummies to be, best timing ever to carry a baby. my first was a march baby and i avoided the heat being bad and was only a lil preg and winter was great cos i was cosy warm from my bump lol. enjoy every minute you can it goes by too fast

Hi girls,

I'm Laura, 28 and just found out we are expecting our 4th baby :) Due on 28th March, although I will have to deliver at 38 weeks due to 3 prev C secs, this one will be elective like my last one. My previous two were emergencys.

I see a few ladies I recognise from having my youngest daughter, congrats!!

I have Grace who is almost 6, we lost our second child a baby boy named Ethan who was very poorly at birth and we lost him at 2 days old, Sophia is our rainbow baby girl who is now almost 21 months.

This is a surprise baby but we are very excited all the same, fingers crossed for a straightforward pregnancy this time around xxx

This will be most certainly my last baby too!

Last edited:
I'm Liz, 33 and this is my first pregnancy. We were trying for a while, when I was diagnosed with PCOS. However, having lost 3 stone, started ovulating again and here I am! I had my booking appt yesterday and my EDD is 4th March. Very excited and nervous, as we have so much to do before then!

Hello ladies, I am so happy to join you. I had my bfp on the 11th July and I am due on the 24th March next year. I already have a son who is four. We have been trying for a second child since the summer of 2011. I suffered silent miscarriages in October 2011 and April this year.

I am going to make an appointment with my doctor to book an early reassurance scan because of my 2 previous losses. Last pregnancy I didn't go to the doctor, I just went to the midwife at 9 weeks. Our NHS trust scan and do the 'booking in' at the same time, at the 11/12 weeks, and nothing else really happens before then. This time I need to push for more monitoring, help and advice.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

xxx

How's everyone getting on? Anyone got their 12 week scan date in yet? I has my booking in 9 days ago n not sure how long it takes :) So excited, im hopeful it will be fine after my 7 week scan, but really the 12 week is where you can see it properly then announce it lol really cant wait to do that!

Anyone with young children? My 2 year old hyper boy jumped on my stomach last night, he was sitting on my lap and i was kinda slouched then decided to bounce up on down on me like the sofa lol felt a bit achey after, did give him into trouble, but he doesnt get it because i used to let him do it and not going to let him @top sitting on me for fear of it. Any suggestions? X

Hi I'm with you on the toddler front. My lo launched himself at me on a daily basis and always ends up on my stomach. I'm still letting him crawl over me but am just putting my arms over my stomach to lessen the blow and impact lol. It's hard work isn't it with toddlers around.

My 12 week scan date had come through for 2 September at 8am. Glad it's early and I won't have to sit worrying about it all day. Can't wait now xx

I haven't heard anything about a booking in appt or a scan date.
This pregnancy is going to be a lot harder because I had lots of scans with my DD, the 12wk scan was the 3rd! But I won't be getting any extra scans this time :(

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hi I'm Kirsty. This is is our second baby, we also have Finn who is 14 months tomorrow.

I've got an early (private) scan booked in for 20th August when I will be just over 8 weeks.

We're very excited and nervous! x

Hi all, Im Yolande im 32 and have 3 daughters aged 7 6 and 4 this is my fourth and final baby, moving home and really not coping to well with the tiredness xx

My dd is a pickle for bouncing on my tummy. She's 2. I've told her I have a poorly tummy at the mo and she has to be careful. We'll tell her about the baby when I start showing I think and after my first scan. I've not had any dates though yet and I'm a bit.concerned as my gp said I won't have anything til my 12 week.scan so not sure about my booking in app!

Ooh only just seen this, I'm due 23rd March :)

Hi, by my calculations I'm due 27th March. Still struggling to believe it an don't think I will until I have the 12 week scan. We have been TTC for two years now and on the 18th June we had our appointment with the infertility doctor. Who scanned my ovaries and womb and said I needed appointment to have dye put through my tubes. She also said she was pretty sure we would conceive naturally in the next year. We came away fairly confident but also a little down that they weren't going to do anything just yet. Then amazingly on monday I got to day 40 of my cycle which was 5 days longer than the longest cycle I have and we did a test and to our utter surprise it was positive and here we are!!! Ive not yet spoken to the Dr but I would love to know if she knew we had already conceived!! xx

Only just saw this! Hello everyone :D

This is our second baby, due March 28th by LMP, our daughter Aela is 8 months today! OH also has a daughter from a previous relationship who is 8yo and lives with us.

I've been to the docs to tell them I'm pregnant and check they were okay with my continuing to breastfeed A, and will give the midwifes a ring in the next couple of weeks to arrange my booking/scan appointments. I haven't really had any symptoms other than tiredness yet so it hasn't really sunk in that I'm pregnant yet! Was really sick with the last one so hoping I'm not this time!xx

Last edited:
Hi all

Had a bfp yesterday with baby number 4!, I have 3 daughters 7,5 & 3

I'm in utter shock, totally unplanned, hubby thought our family was big enough so we decided ages ago that our 3 girls was enough for us, currently waiting for gynae apt to look into endemetriosis (already have pcos) as my cycles are horific, very painful etc, so this is the last thing I expected to happen, especially considering my cycles are back to the same as they where when i had pcos diagnosed 10yrs ago, and was told I would never be able to have kids naturally after many m/c's, but by god did I prove all those dr's wrong lol!!.

I'm due March 28th so I'm 6wks 1 day today. Last cycle was 37 days, so was expecting this cycle to creep up another 6 days to make it a 43 days cycle, but for last 2 wks Ive had horendous bad boobs which ive never had before, but thought it was because i was due on like my sister suffers from, ive been tired past 3/4 days but with 3 kids and school holls just though i needed a good night sleep, then it dawned on me 2 nights ago i was cooking a garlic chicken for dh and it was making me feel sick, Ive ever only experienced this when pg!.

So yesterday morning did cheapy strip pg test, and showed +ive within seconds!, can't remember how many times I exactly said s***, talking to myself, hence the reason no housework got done yesterday lol. It's taken hubby a day to come around to the idea, but were both happy, eventhough we know family is going to be devastated, they thought we should of had an abortion on baby number 3, so for aslong as i can keep it a secret hoping to get to 1st scan it's just me and hubby that knows, which i really like at the moment and it feels a bit special :). Bought cb digi test and did that last night and it showed 3+ which makes sense with the 6wk pg.

Feeling ok in myself, little tired very bloated, felt sick eating my quiche, but tbh I think all the excitement has knocked any poss symptoms arriving out the window for yesterday and today, but i'm not looking forward to all the morning sickness again, betta go buy my seabands lol

So huge congratulations to all you ladies who've got your bfp, loads of sticky glue comming at you in the gallons.

Take care

Bek xxx

Bek x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27