Calling all March mummies to be

AKSH

Reaction score
Thought those due in March should have our own thread. Do join!!!

yay good idea.

I'm Charlie, I'm 34 and my DH is 35, I already have an 18yr old daughter and my DH has no biological children. we've been together 11yrs and married 1yr.

although this is my second baby because of the huge age gap I feel like a first time mum again and im excited and petrified at the same time lol.

I am due on 2nd March.

x

Wow, that is a big gap! Not surprised you feel nervous!! I should have introduced myself too. I'm Annaliese. I'm 36. OH is 34. We've been together for 7 years. It's been a little bit on and off, but back together properly for 3 years now so all good hopefully! Neither of us have any kids. But we do have a cat and a rabbit. Oh, and the cat wants to eat the rabbit so throwing a baby into the mix will be interesting. Can't wait to have a baby!! I have 2 nieces and a nephew who I love and another niece/nephew due in January.

I'm jo, I'm 21 years old (or 29 if you live in reality lol) me andy OH have been together for 9.5years and married for almost 3 months (although the way he's behaving tonight he's bloody lucky I married him!!) this is our first child. It's due on march 2nd and I'm petrified!

I'm Lee-Ann and I'm 33!! My OH and I have been together many years and this is my first child but 7th pregnancy!! I'm due 8th March and my birthday is 27th so I'm hoping to keep my bubs so we can have our birthdays in the same month x

hi girls, my name is Natasha and i am 36years old.i have 2 children,harry 17 & Lola-belle 7.my partner is 48 and we have been together for 11years and no i still haven't managed to get him to the alter yet! My due date is march 9th and i am currently taking 1 day at a time!x

Im 32, been with husband 10 years, married for 3, i have a 2 year old son and currently 5+3wks, due 5th March. Got a reassurance scan on the 18th at 7 weeks as had ectopic in nov. Cant wait till i get to 12 weeks so i can relax and tell people lol xxx

I've just booked in for a reassurance scan on Thursday when I'll be 6 weeks. It's exciting but I'm a bit scared. Just want to get to then without any bleeding. Fx!

I'm 28 and with my hubby is 33. Been together 11 years married 7.

We have 3 children son who's 6.5yrs daughter who's 4.5yrs and another daughter who's just gone 2

4 weeks pregnant xxx

I know it's early days but who's planning to find out the gender at the 5 month scan? I'm thinking of not doing it so it will be a surprise. I really don't mind what I get.

Hi ladies lovely to meet you all. can I ask if any of you are having any symptoms yet as Im not having any other than bloating and getting a little worried.

jojo84 we are due the same date...wanna be bump buddies :)

I know it's early days but who's planning to find out the gender at the 5 month scan? I'm thinking of not doing it so it will be a surprise. I really don't mind what I get.

we're not sure yet, originally I didn't but then I kept seeing a the lovely boys and girls clothes and kinda want to know so I cam buy, but hubby doesn't want to find out lol

definitely not finding out the sex, i think it takes some of the shine off the whole thing,but that's just my opinion :) x

Hi can I join you please. BFP this morning I'm 4+5 so due 11th March I think xx

I am due 26th feb but can I join in?? Lol xx

This is my first ever post in Tri 1after nearly a year in ttc eeeek! I'm Naomi 30 oh is 31. This is our first baby and we're overjoyed. We've been together 8 years and married 2. According to the due date calculator I'm due March 16th. I don't think it has totally sunk in yet. But posting here has made it feel more real.

Congratulations on your bfp today Tiggy!

X x x

This is my first ever post in Tri 1after nearly a year in ttc eeeek! I'm Naomi 30 oh is 31. This is our first baby and we're overjoyed. We've been together 8 years and married 2. According to the due date calculator I'm due March 16th. I don't think it has totally sunk in yet. But posting here has made it feel more real.

Congratulations on your bfp today Tiggy!

X x x

Thankyou congratulations to you too. Bet you are super exited xx

My stomach is making such loud gurgling noises it's keeping me awake!

Hi everyone, I'm Sally, I'm 25 years only, husband is 27 - we've been together for 7 years and married for a couple of months.

This is our 2nd Pregnancy.

Unfortunately, we lost our first at 13.5 weeks a week before our wedding (end of April / early May)

Hoping and praying for our little one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back