Calling all March mummies to be

I'm waiting for mine! I can't remember when I started being sick last time but it was pretty early! Have had a couple of bouts of nausea so far but nothing major! Hope it doesn't hang around too long - must be miserable being sick and trying to look after a LO!xx

Its just as bad waiting for it to come on. Waiting to start feeling sick is pretty miserable :(
I haven't had too much bother with LO just yet as DH is off this week and he's been brilliant, he's done everything while I've just sat feeling sorry for myself lol.
But I'll certainly know my arse from my elbow when he returns to work on Monday! X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

My nausea has stepped up a notch the last few days too :/ not actually been sick but wasn't particularly sicky with my other babies. I only vomitted with my first baby, but this pregnancy seems to be heading that way!

My 6 year old has shingles at the moment :( plus my 22 month old is running me ragged!! Tired is an understatement!

Hello March mummies,

I'm Melanie 37yrs old, my OH is 28yrs old. We are pregnant with our first baby, EDD 29th March.

Waiting for the date from the hospital for my first scan, sometime around the start of September - excited.

Not sure if we will find out the sex at the 2nd scan or not... we keep changing our minds. :)

xx

Only just fit in here...due on March 30th!
Been with hubby for 15 years - married for 10. Have 1 little man already - 6 next month, a lab, a westie, a cat and 2 guinea pigs.
Love cycling, walking, playing outside and now shutting my eyes for 10 minutes in the evenings! LOL - never been a person who could nap, and 1st time around I wasn't busy enough to get tired and need it I guess! ;)

I was hoping my dating scan would be a bit later this time as it means there'll be a couple of weeks between the scan and telling people, but I just had the date through the door today and it's August 28th so I'll be 9+5 or something!! I think I will be put back on my dates a bit as well. Least I get to see bean early :) xx

I was 12+1 when I went to my scan by how they date you but baby was only 10+3

I expected to go backwards as I know my OV dates in cycle etc :)

Just feel like I've gone backwards abit but at least I know where I stand and get another scan in 3 weeks for downs test :D

Oh we also bit the bullet and announced - I don't believe in tempting fate- if anything happens between now and then - well that's just one of those things - I'm pretty confident everything will be ok x

got my 12 week scan next week, looking forward to it. We have told immediate family and best friends as those are the people we would talk too if anything bad happened. I won't be announcing it to any of our other friends until I am about 16 or 20 weeks. I am going to drop a subtle hint on my son's 3rd birthday in September and if people twig then great if not will announce at 20 weeks.would just like to have a secret a bit longer :)

Hi everyone just saw this and thought id say hello. Im due 13th March, just got date for my first scan. So excited :) havnt really any symptoms so kinda feel like its not real. I hav a 3yr old boy and was so sick with him right from the start. Hoping mayb this time itl b a girl as its soo diferent.

my sickness keeps coming and going - its more nausea as I haven't actually been sick - I feel a little off my food and cant manage to eat a full meal I'm bitting and batting with crackers, sandwiches, biscuits etc. I've got my 1st scan on 6th of September and we cant wait, I had told close family and friends last week of our news and I was going to wait until after 12 week to tell others but I was far too excited, so I posted a pic of my Lego mad son wearing a Lego t shirt saying "Excited to be a big brother .... but no way am I sharing my Lego" ... I know its still early days but I'm no good with secrets and have been so excited I've just wanted to shout and tell the world lol :)

Morning ladies!! Though I should join you. I am 25 have a one year old son Cassius and I am pregnant with my second child. There will be 20months between our two. hubby and I very excited, we always wanted a small age gap.

I am roughly 10weeks pregnant , I have had my booking in appointment but I am waiting in my scan letter to come through. I start back at work tomorrow and I am a bit apprehensive but hoping things will work out. I shouldn't be back for that long.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

My current EDD is 11th March xx

I got my scan date through, 4th September at 10.25. I'll be 11+1 according to my dates but I was told I'll have my booking in appt at the same time! It didn't work that way with my DD as we were in a different dr surgery then and I had my booking in appt at 7wks - so its all different now.
Does this sound normal to anyone? X

We have our scans at hospital and booking In at surestart centre. Sounds weird to me but hey hi thaw things change. If I'd has my baby 3 years ago I could have it 5 mins down the road at the hospital where they had on of the beat apwxol care baby units in the country... Then they closed it so now I have to go to a hospital over an hour away :( still have scans at hospital though

I got my scan date through, 4th September at 10.25. I'll be 11+1 according to my dates but I was told I'll have my booking in appt at the same time! It didn't work that way with my DD as we were in a different dr surgery then and I had my booking in appt at 7wks - so its all different now.

Think it depends on your NHS Trust. last time round (2009) i had booking in appt at hospital the same day as scan.

This time, i was booked in at 7 weeks for booking in appt at hospital and will go back at 12 weeks for my scan. I dont even see the midwife at the doctors surgery until 16 weeks.

I am hoping as my (current) EDD is the same week as yours - mine is 28th/29th March - that mine will come through soon.. So excited. I had hoped mine would come through for the first week in March (same as yours in fact) - as I am away for the weekend with friends, and it will be nice to have the pic to show to them. I can then really start to relax and enjoy being pregnant.

Can I ask WHEN you got that through, today or a while back ?
Got everything crossed.
x

my EDD is also 29th March........so only just a March baby really.....althought when I was pregnant with my son 8 years ago his EDD was 28th March and he was born 26th.

so far I have sore enlarged boobs and bad nausea and needing to sleep at 6pm!having some cramping today tho, which is a little worrying as I have had 2 losses before, one being at 7 weeks!

my EDD is also 29th March........so only just a March baby really.....althought when I was pregnant with my son 8 years ago his EDD was 28th March and he was born 26th.

so far I have sore enlarged boobs and bad nausea and needing to sleep at 6pm!having some cramping today tho, which is a little worrying as I have had 2 losses before, one being at 7 weeks!

Bump Buddy with same EDD ! :)

Let me know if your date changes after your first scan!...

x

I am hoping as my (current) EDD is the same week as yours - mine is 28th/29th March - that mine will come through soon.. So excited. I had hoped mine would come through for the first week in March (same as yours in fact) - as I am away for the weekend with friends, and it will be nice to have the pic to show to them. I can then really start to relax and enjoy being pregnant.

Can I ask WHEN you got that through, today or a while back ?
Got everything crossed.
x

It came through on Monday. I actually phoned the hospital first thing Monday morning to ask of they had a date for it yet and they told me, less than an hour later, the letter arrived in the post lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back