Calling all March mummies to be

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow the MW dated me 29th march my app on my phone says 31st! So tomorrow ill find out for sure! So excited!

Got my 20 week scan date yesterday same time as my dating scan too. It's 11th November - eeeeek!!

Ah that's good, my 20 week is 7th November :) still waiting for my consultant appointment, oooh I'm 13 weeks today yay :D

Me too MrsE - must be due same day!! I've got my first consultant app on Monday x

Omg jo! In due then too!! 2jo's due on same day

I thought that too! Not sure if it was you but I also read somewhere that a Jo was going to be called Rebecca instead of Joanne when they were born... I was going to be called Rebecca too but my Dad didn't like the name! :)

Had my dating scan today my due date has been confirmed at 26th March :D

Had my dating scan today my due date has been confirmed at 26th March :D

Yay! :dance: soon you'll be able to feel your baby moving! I felt mine Monday and it's a weird sensation but amazing knowing the movement is your baby! :)

Yay! :dance: soon you'll be able to feel your baby moving! I felt mine Monday and it's a weird sensation but amazing knowing the movement is your baby! :)

I'm really excited, what does it feel like at first?

Congrats on your scan Kaedin!
1st movement just feels like very quick pokes/taps/almost pulses. It's almost like gas bubbles...but not the feeling of it 'moving along' or the pressure. :)
It's amazing, and at the end of pregnancy you're so excited to get rid of the extra weight, aches and pains and to meet your little one that it really shocked me that I missed the kicks and rubbing my bump. I remember my 1st gas bubbles after delivery and thinking "ooh, hi there!..........oh no.........it's just me". x

I'm really excited, what does it feel like at first?

Basically what Dingdongbaby said :) it just feels so weird for me as everything feels so squashed! :oooo:

Omg jo! In due then too!! 2jo's due on same day

I thought that too! Not sure if it was you but I also read somewhere that a Jo was going to be called Rebecca instead of Joanne when they were born... I was going to be called Rebecca too but my Dad didn't like the name! :)

That's me! Although its Joanna :) good job I wasn't Rebecca though xos my husband and brother have same first name and my bros gf is called Rebecca lol its just be too confusing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back