busy, busy, busy

K&A

Reaction score
32 WEEKS TODAY woo!!

ive got my 32 week scan tomorrow and midwife coming out on thurday so this week should go quick then ill be 33 weeks before i know it.

is anyone else wishing time away?

x

I wasn't, I really wanted to enjoy this pregnancy as it's my last but I keep having dreams that I've had my baby and I actually really want him here now!!

32 WEEKS TODAY woo!!

ive got my 32 week scan tomorrow and midwife coming out on thurday so this week should go quick then ill be 33 weeks before i know it.

x

:dance: 32 weeks lovely how exciting im trying not to wish the time away as it will also be my last but do want it to hurry up!! 30 weeks friday my daughter came at 39 weeks so scary to think it could happen that soon
im having another scan at 34 weeks to see if placenta has moved so something to count down to!! is yours a private scan?

32 WEEKS TODAY woo!!

x

Me!!! x focusing on my consultant appt next week and then he's 37 weeks the week after! Then he can come!!!!!

32 WEEKS TODAY woo!!

x

:dance: 32 weeks lovely how exciting im trying not to wish the time away as it will also be my last but do want it to hurry up!! 30 weeks friday my daughter came at 39 weeks so scary to think it could happen that soon
im having another scan at 34 weeks to see if placenta has moved so something to count down to!! is yours a private scan?

nope not private, my bmi is high so ive been given two extra scans at 32 and 36 weeks to keep an eye on babies size x

Time has just flown by for me and now I'd really like it to slow down!!! I don't feel ready haha. But I'm just trying to enjoy my pregnancy the best I can right now.
I had an extra scan too at 31 weeks to check the position of the placenta, thankfully it's moved up so wehey! :D

32 WEEKS TODAY woo!!

x

nope not private, my bmi is high so ive been given two extra scans at 32 and 36 weeks to keep an eye on babies size x

oh i see at least you get a chance to see bubs another 2 times!! i really hope my placenta has moved so i dont need a c section

Yes I'm starting to wish it away, although i have loved being pregnant i am ready to have my body back, be able to bend when i like and wear all my favourite clothes again!

But i am also looking forward to meeting my little girl, dressing her and showing her off to people!

Roll on 31st October!
Emma x

Oooooh emma you're due on my sisters bday!

I want my body back too!

a part of me wishes the time away but then again.. i will never get this time back again, to just do what i want when i want it. Its hard work being preggo but atleast i can sleep, bath, eat when i want.

Me and OH will start go cinema and out eating more then we normally do cuz we know soon we wont be able to in the same way..

Time has just flown by for me and now I'd really like it to slow down!!! I don't feel ready haha. But I'm just trying to enjoy my pregnancy the best I can right now.
I had an extra scan too at 31 weeks to check the position of the placenta, thankfully it's moved up so wehey! :D

Congrats hun...glad its moved :) xx

that's great louise, i have no idea about all this stuff, placenta moving, i feel stupid x

I'm counting down the weeks too. Can't wait for my ticker to turn 34 weeks! I've got midwife this friday so looking forward to that.

17 days left I cannot wait, just picked up the pushchair today it was so exciting!!! :0 I've been having a few niggles, like period pains and cramps but don't know if that's the lead up to something or not!!?? :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad your placenta has moved got everything crossed that mine has 2 x

k&a bless you its just where some womens placenta where it is close or cover part of the cervix so would cause problems going into labour naturally i think 90% move tho go chances it has

keljordon how exciting getting pram and sounds like your body is getting ready with the pains your getting

Last edited:
iv got mw this week and then consultanat and growth scan week after then it just countdown time:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back