Finally Preparing

little*red

Reaction score
Woo woo, ive finally got my finger out my bum and started to prepare for baby coming.
I booked my antenatal classes today (was supposed to do it at 19 weeks :oops: ) so i won't be starting them until 15th feb when im about 34 weeks :doh: . Im getting my cloth nappies in the next week or two and going pram shopping at the end of the month. I'll need to start getting stuff together for my labour bag and buy some raspberry leaf tea capsules (does anyone know when i start to take them as im confused as some people say 32 weeks some 34 and others 36?). :phew: im tired after just writing all of that :lol: .

What has everyone else got done or still got to do? :D

You sound more organised then me!! I have bought:

two babygrows
one pair of slippers
one pair dungarees
a t shirt

wooo, go me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I think I should start planning :oops: )

I've got to look into anti natal classes also & buy the travel system aswell as:
Decorate the nursery
Assemble the cot, wardrobe & chest of drawers
Buy a cot mattress & cot blankets etc
Buy some more baby clothes
Buy the steraliser
Buy the Monitors
Buy the nappies - cream etc etc
And everything else i've forgotton!

I've not got much to do, I just need to pack a few more bits into my hospital bag and get measured up for a feeding bra. A few feeding tops would be good too. I started on my raspberry leaf tea and I feel soooooo much better - my tummy was really upset, and is now fine, hoorah! I figured at just before 36 weeks I would probably be ok to start lol. Some even take it from 28 - I think if you take it in capsules, tea or tincture it can make a difference according to how strong it is.

We bought this travel system from mothercare recently, it's very cheap for aht you get, but you can probably get cheaper: http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000IENOJ2
We went there as they show you how to fit it.

Enjoy your baby prep!

I only sent off the form for my ante natal classes last night - after a reminder from cloud9 :wall: was supposed to send it off before I was 24 weeks :doh: so I hope I can still get in on them!!

We have taken delivery today of the cotbed and bouncing chair :cheer: :cheer: I have loads of sleepwear and vests for her, some blankets, muslin squares and a couple of little outfits.

My dad is getting the travel system delivered to us in a few weeks, and my stepmom is getting us the moses basket and bedding.

Mainly just need to finish clearing out the spare room to make way for the wardobe and drawers, and then get eveything built and in order :cheer:

Just getting bits here and there......need to order the cotbed mattress still as they were sold out of the one I wanted so need to wait for it to come back into stock :wall:

I started taking raspberry leaf tea tablets, 2 3xtimes a day from 37 weeks, as advised by my midwife...

we attended parentcraft classes when I ws around 37 weeks I think...I thought it was too late, but glad we went as they were really useful and they helped eased my nerves and finall get excited :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back