Booked another private scan

I am 11+2 weeks today and measured right on my dates. It is so scary but I am goin to make the most of not feeling sick anymore and finally believe little Roo is here to stay :) xx

So happy for you hun that all was ok :) amazing pics! I take it you found out the sex too??? Is that what the first pic is? :) x x

First pic is a sneak peek in 4d, head is at the top, he was wiggling around like mad. looks like a worm :)

We don't know the sex, it's too early to tell, just like to think and have a guy feeling for a boy :) xx

Well gotta wait till Monday at 2pm for mine. Keep fingers crossed so scared, don't have anywhere around my area that does early scans so gotta sit tight. Has all ur symptoms eased of now then xxxx

What fantastic pics hun, you must be so relieved xx

Yeah my symptoms stopped almost over night during the week! I have been off work with bad sickness since 6 weeks so was so scared they just vanished!! I still have sore boobs but the sickness as gone.

I'm sure ur scan will go great belle xx

aww what wicked pics of little Roo hun now relax woman haha!! glad everything's ok though bet its such a relief :) enjoy feeling almost normal for a while xx

aww what wicked pics of little Roo hun now relax woman haha!! glad everything's ok though bet its such a relief :) enjoy feeling almost normal for a while xx

It really is a relief knowing everything is ok, just can't stop smiling :) Its like getting my bfp all over again :)

Thank u everyone for ur kind messages :) xx

I'm really happy the scan was goo Kanga. Love the pics of little Roo too!

Glad everything is going great with your little roo hunny congrats on great pics as well Hun xxxxxx

Only just seen this! Now you can stop worrying and enjoy! haha I know its much easier said than done tho. Glad you got some gorgeous piccies!

Glad it went well honey. Now like deedee said RELAX woman!!! Ha ha xxx

Aaaawwww cuteness!! So pleased all is ok. X

I'm so pleased that you got good news and that little roo is living up to "his" name and bouncing around in there. :). As others have said, relax and enjoy being normal for now. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well and there are no more scares for you.

Aw that's so fantastic Kanga!! So pleased everything is going well for u!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back