OMG just booked my early scan! :)

kanga86

Reaction score
So I bit the bullet again and just booked up my private early scan!!!! eeeeeek! It's friday 11th Nov at 7.10pm when I will be 6+5 weeks, so scared and nervous now. Got butterflies in my belly, but I really needed to book it up. xxx

Last edited:
Eeek, I'm so excited for you hun. I would love an early scan but my OH doesn't think it's necessary so I'll have to keep myself occupied until the 12 week scan. I must admit after seeing the 3+ on the test I do fell a lot more positive.

Where are you having it done hun? xxx

Yay Kanga so excited for you :D Taffy, my OH is the same, i just cannot seem to blag it re the early scan with him, i have to wait until 12 weeks also booooo lol xx

its with first view imaging in fareham which is like 5 mins from my house :) It's in Cam Hall Golf Estate if u've heard of it. They only charge £60 so I'm quite happy with that :) xx

oh yeah I spoke about it with my oh, but haven't told him I have booked it yet :) I'm paying anyway so it doesn't bother him money wise :) xx

ahhh good thinking kanga thats a very good point ;) hehe xx

Eeekkkkkkk how exciting!! I have too! Booked it for this sat the 5th at 130!! Mine was £65 so I'm happy with that xx

Last edited:
Excellent Kanga. How exciting!

The places I found online charge £150 here in London so that's put me off a bit!! (although I think we'll still go with that - taking a whole day off work for my OH would cost him about that!)

I think I'll book scan after my Dr's appointment on 17th. If I can hold out that long.

I was thinking of waiting until 8 weeks now for the early scan if I can as I doubt I'll get my 12 week scan this side of Xmas...

xxxx

I was too impatient to wait any longer, I just want to see my bean as early as possible as never saw one last time :( It's annoying it is so late in the evening but need to make sure my oh could make it and didn't want to wait til the next day!! :) If all goes well then I will hopefully be happy enough to wait til my 12 week scan if not I will be eating into the wedding budget :D

Babybo how are u? U've not been around much lately? xx

just had to have a peek at you in tri 1 sweety, i am wishing all the fairy dust in the world for you xxxx miss you in MC forum :-(

Hey lynette, I miss u guys too. I feel bad popping in to say hi though :( Wishing u all the best in ur 2ww. I still keep on eye on u all :) xx

Last edited:
You won't regret it !.....I paid for a private scan when I was 7 weeks 3 days got some fab photos it was the best money we ever spent really put our mind at rest I have my 4D scan booked with the same place in a months time can't wait !!!! Good luck !

Really exciting kanga. I'm really lucky that I get a free early scan after my stay in hospital but must admit I'm really nervous about it! Not sure what to expect as I will only be 5+2. Think that's too early for a heartbeat isn't it?

Make sure you let us see piccies! X

I think so spammy, but u should see a yolk sac I think! I would have thought if they don't see much they will get u in again at a later date.

I will definitely be getting piccies if u can see lil roo :) xx

Hi princess.
It sounds very lame but I'm that sick with all day sickness I can't be bothered to open up the iPad!!
I just want to sleep and puke!!

So glad your ok hunny xxxx

Will just be glad to see there is something there! Been having a bit of a freak out. Think the stress of the last week hit me yesterday. And still having the odd pain which really worries me. Although hubs keeps reminding me they are no different to what I was having in hospital and everything was progressing just fine. Must be the hormones. I was sobbing uncontrollably last night - I hate not being in control!

:hug: the best of luck with it hunny and can't wait to see pics xxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you all the luck for your early scan hun! Just realised you are not that far from me (compared to others on this forum).xx

Thats brilliant news, im really excited for you. I wasnt going to do it myself as i'm pretty sure it'd only ease my worrying for 20 minutes!! But Fareham's quite close to me and thats a good price so i'm tempted.... :)

Woohoo, that's great news, really looking forward to seeing the scan pics. You're really gonna struggle to contain your excitement until then. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back