booked my private scan :D

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
hi girls, i booked my private early scan for dec 15th at 4:15 just gotta ask my dad to take me now, should be fun seen as nobody knows about the baby.
been feeling sooo ill not sick yet thankfully.
oh and on a completly different subject i got stopped by 2 people in town today to ask where i got my buggy and covers from hehe made m day will be so sad when i have to get a double one :(
hope your all well and not too sick
xx

Oooo, that will be exciting hun, hope you get lots of pics to show us. I've got ages to wait for mine but the m/w called last night and she's booking me in today so at least i'm in the system now!!
I'm feeling rather icky too but not sick. So glad it's nearly the weekend...sleep here I come!

xx

Oh that's fab! We've got to wait til the 30th Dec for ours at the hospital. Really can't wait! :D

On your slightly different subject, which double pram are you thinking of?

i havent even been booked in at a dr's yet :( we are in the process of changing so not on the regester yet till next week,
went for the same scan with Thomas and got 20 scan pics and a cd with them on aswell :)
on the pram subject im thinking of an icandy i see loads today and they look lovely as you can change the seat round and from carrycot to seat units ect, i was looking at the firstwheels but read some very bad reviews about them
i need something lightish and not too long or wide lol
xx

Yay Manda!

Scans are SO exciting. I've got another one next week and I could pop with excitement!!!!

I've got to get a double buggy too. There isn't anywhere near the choice you get with single ones I was looking the other day.

Still it's exciting to buy something new eh!

Yay bet you cant wait for scan. I'm getting the twin Mini Jogger, looked at it the other day and it folds so easily and is really light :hug:

Yay :cheer: :cheer: not long after my 19 weeks one :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: i'll be texting you all day lol what time is the scan? hope it goes well :D also remember you don't have to get a doubble one straight away you can sling new baby and have Thomas in his lovely cool pram :D

thanks all im getting quite excited now it all seem that bit more real.
not seen the twin city jogger will have a lookie at that one :)
anna yay :cheer: its at 4:15 so in the afternoon so im be nervous as hell all day!!! was thinking about slinging the baby as it *should* be warm in later july early aug :hug:
xx

awww well expect me to text ya most of the day hehe, ye i plan to sling lil mat (or mabe mini me lol) i slinged Emma when she was a baby till she was 6 months i loved it and it's so much better than having to trug a doubble buggy around the place lol there are some cool double buggies about tho this lady up at our skool has one that is like a normal 3 weeler but the bsby goes under the tot where the basket should be how cool is that?
this is the one she has: http://www.babyboom2000.co.uk/moreinfo. ... OUBLEAPPLE
excuse my spelling lol

oh no i hate the phil and teds they look great but not really sutible for a newbie if you live upstair or have to go upstairs or steps as you risk smashing the babies head, my sisters friend has one and the newbie is almost on the floor i dont like it at all :( fine if you live in a house though :hug:
im on msn if you wanna chat
xx

2 secs my msn crashed so gotta get it back up and running lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111