Booked another private scan

kanga86

Reaction score
Just booked up a private scan for 13.05 today. I have been an emotional mess for the last few days and today I have just broke down!! been sat here crying all morning :cry:

I am so so scared of having a mmc again as this is how far along I was when I had my awful scan in June. Just keeping thinking its all gone wrong because all my sickness has just stopped. How can I go from being so sick to perfectly fine and everything be ok! :( xx

I think it's normal for sickness to ease off at your stage but if I was you I'd be doing the same and having a scan!

I hope all is well and you can relax a bit. Fingers crossed for you xx

:hugs:Aw, Kanga! Best of luck for today. I have no idea how it must feel to have had a mmc before, but I imagine the waiting is terrible. Fingers crossed for you. x

I feel same, I had a mmc 5 yrs ago and lost twins at 10 weeks last year so I am worrying myself silly that something is going to go wrong. My symptoms eased off loads last few days so I know how your feeling. The only thing I cling to is my boobs still a tiny bit sore, I'm waiting for my scan letter to come through so I can call them to see if I can bring it forward I don't want to be worrying about it over christmas.

Good luck hun, fingers toes crossed xxxx

I have my scan day for the 19th, but I am such a mess at the mo that I can't wait that long! Think I would go totally insane having to wait the 9 days! Just so hoping today brings good news! Xx

I am sure everything will be grand today Jin will be stalking for a piccie of ur LO

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Oh honey I'm sorry you have been so worried. Hope it puts your mind at rest a bit today.

Good luck today hun, I am sure all will be fine but I can totally relate as I was the same with my last pregnancy xxx

It really is a scary time! Less than an hour to go :) xx

Awww hun, it is so normal for sickness to get less at this stage. I'm sure everything is fine. At least you get to see little bubs again xxxx

Best of luck hon, looking forward to you feeling better about things xx

Hope your scan went well and that Little Roo is still there and going strong.

Everything was amazing! Roo was dancing around like mad :D I'm so so happy. Got loads of pics too and a couple of videos of him dancing and kicking about :)

Even got a sneak peek of 4d :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526106.933093.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526106.933093.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 48
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526164.636600.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526164.636600.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 42
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526205.366929.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323526205.366929.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 35
Everything was amazing! Roo was dancing around like mad :D I'm so so happy. Got loads of pics too and a couple of videos of him dancing and kicking about :)

Even got a sneak peek of 4d :)

Aww brilliant Kanga, so happy for you xxx

How far gone are u now kanga. Piccys look amazing I know the worry u are going through I got my scan Monday and I've too had a previous mmc so just as worried at the minute xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back