OMG just booked my early scan! :)

Aww brill news. Thats 2 days after my 12 week scan (but il actually be just over 11 weeks) and 9 days before my 30th birthday :) xxx

Excellent Kanga. How exciting!

The places I found online charge £150 here in London so that's put me off a bit!! (although I think we'll still go with that - taking a whole day off work for my OH would cost him about that!)

I think I'll book scan after my Dr's appointment on 17th. If I can hold out that long.

I was thinking of waiting until 8 weeks now for the early scan if I can as I doubt I'll get my 12 week scan this side of Xmas...

xxxx

Carnat I found this place for £75 in London x

Carnat I found this place for £75 in London x

Thanks hun - you haven't put in the name of the place though?

I would hugely appreciate if you point me in the right direction :)

xxxxxxxxx

Thats brilliant news, im really excited for you. I wasnt going to do it myself as i'm pretty sure it'd only ease my worrying for 20 minutes!! But Fareham's quite close to me and thats a good price so i'm tempted.... :)

Whereabouts are u then hun?

I am super excited :) can't wait, this week and next cant go quick enough! Xx

all this talk of private scans has made me enquire further and i have just found one right on my doorstep at xscape (castleford) hehe £90, better get blagging the OH :D xx

OOPS! Can I blame that on baby brain yet? Here ya go chick - http://www.myultrababy.com

You are a star mrs blue!

Even though I was going to wait until after seeing my Dr on 17th I have just paid a depoit for an early scan on 19th Nov (2nd choice will be 12th November but may be a little too early so I'll check this out when they contact me to arrange!)

So hopefully I'll be 7w and 5d when I am scanned!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yay, I've started it off :dance: can't wait to see all the pics of our ill beans :) xx

haha kanga i'm gonna have a job on getting around the OH first but its worth a shot fingers crossed :D xx

All booked for 3.15pm on Sat 19th Nov - and the place is near a fab pub so we're going for a very late lunch / very early dinner after :)

xxxxxxxx

Definitely, will turning on the waterworks help u? :D if u have the money why don't u just book one up? Xx

Last edited:
ha it could be a plan, i dont think my OH would be very happy if i went behind is back with OUR money and booked one haha, i shall use my charms and see where i get :D could actually tell him not to bother gettin me anything for xmas and that can be my prezzi hehe!! xx

ha it could be a plan, i dont think my OH would be very happy if i went behind is back with OUR money and booked one haha, i shall use my charms and see where i get :D could actually tell him not to bother gettin me anything for xmas and that can be my prezzi hehe!! xx

See my post above your's (great minds and all that :) :))

Early Xmas prezzie could work! My oh is ok with me booking one up so booking one today wasn't too bad. He phoned me back whilst I was at my grandma's and she doesn't know (not telling them yet) and I said I couldn't say why I had phoned, he said is about the scan we talked about and I said yes and he was ok with it xx

Last edited:
Early Xmas prezzie could work! My oh is ok with me booking one up so booking one today wasn't too bad. He phoned me back whilst I was at my grandma's and she doesn't know (not telling them yet) and I said I could say why I had phoned, he said is about the scan we talked about and I said yes and he was ok with it xx

My OH didn't realise he was coming along?? :shock: :shock: He is so dense sometimes... and also so bloody laid back (he is a hippy at heart bless him!)

haha spooky indeed carnat :0 hehe!!

Aww your OH sounds great Kanga, if i did that i would get a right ear bashing lol, deffo gonna use the old "early xmas present" excuse though hehe!! i shall let you know what he says when he gets home! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back