Bleeding again :(

Incognito

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks and 4 days.. Had a slight bleed Monday and put it down to having sex that morn.

I have not done anything at all since.

Bleeding again not a lot but it is red.

Really do not kno what to do I feel helpless :(

xx

call your EPU or your nearest maternity hospital for advice hope everythings ok? x

Deffo ring epau babe - thinking of you xxx

They basically said in already booked in Tues so there's little they could do and to keep feet up :(

If I get bad pain or really heavy then to call back :(

xx

so sorry you are going through this darling, try and relax, easier said than done I know. If anything gets worse go to a&e! thinking of u xx

My OH has a big presentation at work tonight.. I don't kno if I should call him or wait untill after..

He has worked so hard and my Mum is just across road.

Feel so helpless right now.

Thanks for the words/advice it means a lot x

xx

Sweetie I have been where you are! its horrible - but I am sure all will be ok, just try and be calm - almost impossible I know! Go and sit with your mum, let her look after you until OH is home xx

Been no more bleeding just that slight amount so fingers crossed..

Feel awful this morn tho hot and sicky with a pounding head.

At least my OH is here now and I'm not in my own x

xx

Ah fingers crossed for you. Bleeding is common for some first trimesters, I had it too. Waiting is horrible but hopefully until scan there won't be anymore. Xxxx

fingers crossed everything is ok and im sure it is xxx

I know how you feel. Im currently 5 weeks pregnant and bleeding, also have to wait until Tuesday for a scan. I also had a mc 3 years ago and believe me you would know if it was that. The signs you want to worry about are large clots (and lots of them) and extremly bad cramps. If you are concerned you can go to A&E but until 6 weeks there is little they can do. Hopefully all will be fine it sounds positive. xx

Thankfully it has only been slight bleeding and I am still thinking positive.

I really hope we are both ok and will be thinking of you.. Fingers crossed for us on Tuesday xx

Take Care x

xx

Just wanted to wish you luck on tuesday, I bleed/spotted most of tri 1 all was fine in there, my best mates going through it now, it just makes for a more worrying time. Take it easy and keep positive X

Thank You.. Doing my best to just get on and not panic.

There are more perfectly logical explanations than bad ones so I'm holding onto that.

Also your story gives be some hope..

It's 9:20 Tues so no waiting all day thank goodness.

xx

Hope my story might help. With my last pregnancy, I bled red at 4 weeks and 6 weeks. Not a huge amount but not a dot either. They gave me a scan at 4 w and at 6 at 4 they saw the s ac and at 6 weeks my little bean had a heartbeat they showed me. All was fine. Had another minor bleed at 34 weeks but ended up 2 days over my due date! Lol. My LO was fine. Made me worry like mad though! :D

Last edited:
I'm so glad everything turned out ok for you :)

Thank u for sharing your story, I'm feeling ok tbh I have faith it will be alright x

xx

I'm so glad everything turned out ok for you :)

Thank u for sharing your story, I'm feeling ok tbh I have faith it will be alright x

xx

fx all goes well for you tomorrow, seding you bug hugs

my boss with her second child she had a big bleed every month for her entire pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back