Scared :( Please help

GoldenDragon

Reaction score
I've been having kind of like red/brown bleeding since around five thirty. I thought it would stop but it hasn't :( Any idea what I should do? I'm not sure if I'm having slight pains or imagining it :( I'm so confused :( x

Hi if your worried you should call the doctor or go to A&E. Hope everythings ok xxxx

Hi hun I'm not sure but I know bleeding can be common. I know a girl who is 26 weeks and has bled on and off throughout! Is it light? I think you should pop up to A+E or ring NHS direct (the out of hours service) as they may be able to scan you for a bit of reassurance.

Let us know how you get on hun xxx

:( hugs. How heavy is it hun? Don't forget quite a few of us have had bleeds and been fine. Have u any cramps at all xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I hope you are ok. There several reasons for blending in early pregnancy and it osent have to be with bad ending, especially if you don't hav cramps. Cramps from mc are usually very very painful. I think you will be ok but if you are afraid you should go to a&e?

It's lighter than a period but heavier than light, if I make sense? Thank you for your help, I'm going to ring my auntie now and ask her if she will take me to A&E, and I will do xx

I hope you're ok hun please let me know when you find out xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh I'm glad hun, they will check you over and can hopefully reassure you a bit rather than you sat there worrying! There are lots of causes, I've heard blood vessels are more prone to bursting, cervical polyps, and some women just bleed for no reason! Have you bd'd and maybe knocked your cervix a bit? Sending you lots of positive thoughts, let us know how you get on sweetie will be thread-stalking xxx

Hope all is ok for you hun. Let us know how you get on.

XX

My auntie is on her way, so logging off now. The last time I bd'd was about a week ago and my boyfriend was gentle. I'll let you know what happens, thank you so much again girls xx

Hope your ok hun your doing the right thing going to a&e x

Hope ur ok, big hugs. Let us know how u get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back