Bleeding Again

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently put a post up saying i was bleeding dark brown blood (quite heavy) went for a scan & baby was fine, even saw the heartbeat!

The problem is...im bleeding again!! This time i had bright red blood that turned into dark blood as the days went on. Ive been bleeding for 4 days now.

I diddnt want to call the early pregnancy unit for another scan as ive had 3 already & im sure they are getting fed up with me as im paniking a lot.

Has anyone else had bleeding a few times in the space of a month? Just need a little reasurance if there is any.

Thanks

Tiggy xxx

dont worry about "getting on the doctors nerves" or feeling like an idiot..
its you and your babys health here so hassle them!
sure everything would be fine though... once youve seen the heartbeat, it usually goes uphill from there.
try phoning now and they might be able to get you in for a scan tomorrow.
good luck :hug:

just ring them again if your worried, i dont think they will get fed up with you.

I had monthly bleeding last pregnancy, was just like a normal AF was every month until i was 16 weeks. hence i didnt even know i was pregnant until 20 weeks :rotfl:

Ring them if you are worried hun, they understand and the last thing they want you doing is worrying. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back