Scared :( Please help

Really hope everything is ok hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the replies ladies. Great news, everything is fine :D I got to A&E and the woman behind the desk was lovely, called the doctor straight away who took me through to the cubicle area thing. He asked questions and everything and then decided it was best if I had a scan. Had to wait about fifteen minutes to have it done. I was so scared when they were doing it, but they found bubs near enough straight away and let me and my mum hear the heartbeat :') they told me that the bleeding is unexplained and "just one of those things", and if I get any heavier bleeding or strong cramps to go back, but it should clear up within a day, two at the most. I was crying so much, happy tears. They said everything looks fine, and my dates are spot on :) they also gave me a little piccy, I would upload it but I don't know how to lol. I just keep staring at it, everything seems so much more real now. Once again, thank you all for being so supportive, it means so much to me :hug: xx

Yay!! I just sent u a pm. That's great news hun I'm over the moon. So glad u and little dragon are ok. And you'll have another scan again soon :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you ladies. I'm currently trying to upload the picture lol :') x

Great news :) can't wait to see your bean :love:

There we go :D My Little Dragon <3 :cloud9:
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online