Bleeding AGAIN!!!!!!

Amyrose

Reaction score
I just been to the loo and am bleeding again I am really starting to stress now. I know I heard babies hb the other day but what if it was mine and not babies? I don't know what I will do if I go to my scan on Monday and its bad news. It can't be normal to bleed every week.

:hugs: cant go go to epu hun, so sorry you are having a roughtime of it sweety

Sadly Amyrose it does seem to be quite normal - there have been lots of women on here recently that have had varying amount of bleeding and spotting on and off for most of the first Tri.

Did they ever say what caused your bleeding to begin with hun?

I know your EPU is shite but is it worth calling them?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
AR I've been bleeding on and off since week 5, according to EPU it can just be "one of those things"

I had a scan at 6 weeks and 9 weeks and all was fine.

If you are worried though, I'd phone EPU x

Thank you girls i have phoned them every week with the same thing and just been given the same answer, unless I am soaking more then 1 pad an hour or am in pain then just try and take it easy. The only thing they found when I was scanned at 9 weeks was a fibroid so unless it's that I have no idea. My 12 week scan is Monday so I don't have long to wait at least if I see bean is healthy despite the bleeding then can relax a bit. X

A babies hb is very fast, my lo was around 168 bpm. An average adult is between 60-80 bpm (i think) so a lot slower. So if it was really fast then it was lo, if it was slower and wooshy, then it was yours.
I hope this bleeding buggers off, how worrying, naughty bean xx

Last edited:
Aww hun I’m sorry you’re having a stressful time of it too, there seems to be quite a few of us that are suffering with bleeding at the moment. So you have my sympathies.

I was told by someone that you will know when there’s something wrong and at the moment even though I’ve been spotting/bleeding now for over a week, I feel fine and there’s no pain other than what I’d expect now and it’s brown blood which is old blood so I’m staying happy and positive for me and my bean...

A friend of mine had spotting/bleeding all the way through her first 12 weeks and she went on to have a healthy bubba....

Relax and try not to let it stress you out it’s not good for you or baby. You’d know if it was your heart beat you heard as it’s slower than baby’s... baby’s heartbeat tends to be almost twice the speed of an adults resting heartbeat xxxx

You have your 12 week scan Monday... try to relax till then and you’ll get to see your wee one again xxxxxx

Hi amyrose

Sorry to hear you're bleeding again

I think the baby's heat beats at something like 150 bpm, probably about double yours, so unless you'd just gone for a run before hearing the hb hopefully you can be sure it was the baby's xx

Your babys HB is just at your knicker line and if your lying on your back looking down to your nether regions I'd say it's 2 inches from your hip bone and just right from your belly button. Your hb will be heard first and babys is closer in and goes faster.

Ah hunny I'm sorry your bleeding again I'm spotting yesterday and today it's a big fat pain in the ass. Just demand you have an appointment that's what they are there for!xxx

I had spotting alot in tri 1 and was told not 2 worry so try not 2 stress dont always mean bad news x

Hi amyrose, i have been spotting pretty much since i found out i was pregnant. I had an early scan at 7 weeks and all is fine. I also saw my midwife today who told me it happens to some women, they dont't know why and the best thing to do is take it easy and (try) not to stress about it. The spotting is still happening for me but the way i see it is that i cannot do a single thing about it and so i am trying to remain chilled. I hope your scan goes well. X

Thanks ladies it's stopped again thank god. I will try find lo's hb again tonight you would think I know what it sounds like by now! I only have a few days until my 12 week scan the epu couldnt give me a scan sooner then that one so I will just sit tight and keep cooking until then xxx

Try not to worry AR it's been ok so far so I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you taking aspirin?

Xx

Sorry you are bleeding again hun, im sure everything is fine and you will see a healthy bean on monday xxx

Thanks girls I am going to stay positive.
I am seeing a pattern in my bleeds now it seems to be at the end of the week and that's when I have been doing school runs ect so maybe that had alot to do with it?
Maybe I'm not taking aspirin I was going to but didn't. Do you think it might help? X

I know im sure it's a boy giving me so much trouble haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back