big brother

i dont really like anyone yet, all girls seems too "good looking" and they know it and the men.. boys.. well.. none is good looking!! that little govan or what ever his name is is really annoying me i think i like Mario as i felt so sorry for him, maybe steve and perheps Josie.
but to be honest.. after 20 min im too tired and i go to bed.

Omg!! Sunshine is doing my nut in!!
and me lol the other guy is annoying me too cant rem his name jevon or something lol

cant wait for tomorrow night looks good
:dance:

i dont really like anyone yet, all girls seems too "good looking" and they know it and the men.. boys.. well.. none is good looking!! that little govan or what ever his name is is really annoying me i think i like Mario as i felt so sorry for him, maybe steve and perheps Josie.
but to be honest.. after 20 min im too tired and i go to bed.
well rachael is really the only one who loves herself no one really likes her lol shabby is a pain in the arse and sunshine dont even get me started on her lol i havent really noticed any of the others. josie is a nice down to earth girl i think her and john james got a little thing lol

Last edited:
Sunshine is like a bloody spoilt child! Did you hear the nonsense to Ben about verucas?? Arghhhh

Yeah and why was Ben sucking up to her? I thought men had more sense than to put up with that crap lol

10 votes for sunshine..that made my day that did :lol:

yeah me too bloddy bitch everyone hates sunshine haahhaah i dont really like rachael either would like to see her go

john made me laugh so much today, when he was taking the mick out of racheals face expressions! i was shouting on the tv " he doesnt like you" when she was going on about how hot he is lol

omg sunshine didnt even try on the task, cant believe she gave up. and govan is getting on my nerves.

rachel.. oh my god! the way she speaks!! "im not used to that no1 fancy me" shes so up her own ass and i really hope that JohnJames DONT give in ( i do think he likes her really)
the way she said to Dave "everyone would understand, you have to make the choice" and then get pissed of cuz he choiced her?! shes one girl i would never get on with!

Same here isobel! Although i still would rather sunshine go on Friday!

rachel.. oh my god! the way she speaks!! "im not used to that no1 fancy me" shes so up her own ass and i really hope that JohnJames DONT give in ( i do think he likes her really)
the way she said to Dave "everyone would understand, you have to make the choice" and then get pissed of cuz he choiced her?! shes one girl i would never get on with!

yeah i couldnt believe she said that - i was just thinking, who the hell do you think you are? she doesnt even look like beyonce without any makeup on!

i think its a sure thing that sunshine will go though

I was reading the paper earlier and it said Shabby (i'm so tempted to call her shaggy) was one of the fave to go! Hmmm...

if i'm honest i'm only watching it cause i think john james is sexy assssssssssss ;)
:rofl:

He's alright, not my cuppa tea but i like his style.

I'm rather impressed with him fancying Josie, just goes to show not all good looking fellas fancy the skinny, tanned, model type girls! She's typical of a normal woman i reckon!

aww my god who seen tonights big brother how much of an idiot is john james although i dont like rachael there was no need for him shouting at her across the table when it was him that butt into her conversation i reckon he fancies her and is trying to cover it up lol

Yeah he didn't do himself any favours did he?!

no there wasnt really any need for that to be honest i dont think rachael will go tonight i think it will be shabby because sunshine has kept her head down this week lol:whistle:

That was funny when racheal said that about her "not used to anyone not fancying her" I was actually cringing when she blamed her dirty looks on the fact that she fancied John James, it was like she was using any excuse to let him know she liked him in the hope he would be happy, talk about being desparate!

Anyone else disliking Govan? I think hes a bully and would not trust him!

The main reason im watching BB this year is because by the time its over I will only have 2 weeks left untill my DD! Countdown. lol

x

That was funny when racheal said that about her "not used to anyone not fancying her" I was actually cringing when she blamed her dirty looks on the fact that she fancied John James, it was like she was using any excuse to let him know she liked him in the hope he would be happy, talk about being desparate!

Anyone else disliking Govan? I think hes a bully and would not trust him!

The main reason im watching BB this year is because by the time its over I will only have 2 weeks left untill my DD! Countdown. lol

x
#

i know rachael was gutted that no one fancied her it deserves her right she shouldnt have went into big brother just to find a boyfriend then no one fancied her or flirted with her she was well gutted.

awww my god im the exact same as you only watching it to pass time this summer the baby will be here before big brother finishes cant wait lol

i dont like govan either i think he is soo 2 faced wouldnt trust him i read in my magazine he is one of the most liked housemates along with ben and dave

Last edited:
Well, well, well! Rachael went. I'm quite shocked by that. I don't she was AS bad as the other 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back