Big Brother Celebrity Hijack

Did you watch it tonight? What does the blonde girl do again cuz we couldnt work it out?

that political activist guy who had to do the task on the first nite reminds me of fat b*****d out of austin powers! same accent, same ginger hair, same bushy eyebrows! lol

lella said:
Did you watch it tonight? What does the blonde girl do again cuz we couldnt work it out?

I think she is a cleaner, but i am struggling to find the talent in it.

How come it is only on E4 not on channel 4?

the cleaner person is an art student or graduate from oxford, I think she describes it as conceptual art or something she cleans sqaures, for instance a square in a set of railings or something like that, her theory is that if the whole world did this then we would live in a much cleaner place. That is how I understand it although I could very well have the wrong end of the stick!!

Jade is slightly annoying, quite liked it when Jay couldn't remember Calistas name,

not sure I have a fave yet though!

Jade - she is so annoying and jealous of Amelia

Latoyah - My favourite, she's such a cool character

Liam - very shy but seems nice

Victor and his sister Emilia - victor is a flirt and emilia is already bitching

John - he is great! he did really well with the earpiece thing

Nathan - down to earth , cool guy

Calista - mmmmh i don't trust her. not sure why ... bad vibe

Jay - slightly out of it, not sure he will bond with anyone

anthony - cool dude

urgh dont like Liam, especially when he was talking about his sexual encounters.

cant say who i want to win.

cant stand that tick tack man, did you see him picking and eating his boggies :puke:

Who on earth is Bb today? hes very posh sounding, its not on the bb site yet.

Tara & Liam said:
urgh dont like Liam, especially when he was talking about his sexual encounters.

cant stand that tick tack man, did you see him picking and eating his boggies :puke:

Is Liam the the young boy who started a business? The one with the dodgy swept over hair? Did you see him on friday nights footage, when he was in bed. They were all waking up and he was doing something dodgey under those covers I tell you :puke:

lella said:
Tara & Liam said:

Is Liam the the young boy who started a business? The one with the dodgy swept over hair? Did you see him on friday nights footage, when he was in bed. They were all waking up and he was doing something dodgey under those covers I tell you :puke:

yes i did, nasty boy, the worst thing is, is that BB had asked for all the bedding, probably to wash it and then he did that, wouldnt like to touch those sheets :puke: :puke:

Tara & Liam said:
lella said:
[quote="Tara & Liam":33djtlrz]urgh dont like Liam, especially when he was talking about his sexual encounters.

yes i did, nasty boy, the worst thing is, is that BB had asked for all the bedding, probably to wash it and then he did that, wouldnt like to touch those sheets :puke: :puke:[/quote:33djtlrz]

I know ! thats what I thought :puke: :puke:

lella said:
Tara & Liam said:
lella said:
[quote="Tara & Liam":22z1c67c]urgh dont like Liam, especially when he was talking about his sexual encounters.

yes i did, nasty boy, the worst thing is, is that BB had asked for all the bedding, probably to wash it and then he did that, wouldnt like to touch those sheets :puke: :puke:

I know ! thats what I thought :puke: :puke:[/quote:22z1c67c]

:puke: :puke: :wall:

Tara & Liam said:
lella said:
[quote="Tara & Liam":hom6z6kf]
lella said:
[quote="Tara & Liam":hom6z6kf]urgh dont like Liam, especially when he was talking about his sexual encounters.

I know ! thats what I thought :puke: :puke:[/quote:hom6z6kf]

:puke: :puke: :wall:[/quote:hom6z6kf]

I saw that too! :puke: :puke: I think I must have missed a bit though as I missed him talking about his sexual encounters! Maybe that's a good thing! :lol:

Ok .. Help Me Out Here, Why Does Everyone Seem To Fancy Amy? :? :think:

Seriously, Am I The Only One Who Thinks Shes Funny Looking & Has An Ugly Mouth? *Runs & Hides*

I really like her but I agree she does have a mouth like Beavis. Or is it Butthead? :think:

:rotfl: Not Sure Which One. I Feel Cruel Now :|

I Do Like Her Tho Shes Great! I Just Dont Understand The Big Fan Club In The House :think:

Aww I feel cruel too cos she's really nice! I'm not bitchy really honest! :oops: :lol:

I tried to watch this and just got bored right away.

I hope they have it back to normal next year.

Yes it is a bit boring I aren't half as interested as usual! It's wierd how it goes from famous people like Kelly Osbourne and Matt Lucas to 3 girls from Hollyoaks too! :roll: Or have they run out of decent celebs? :lol:

I want Victor back in..... I hated him when he was in the house, but now it's boring!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back