BIG BROTHER

chezzabell

Reaction score
Celebrity big borther 3rd Jan 2007 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

the only person i know who is going in is sarah harding from girls aloud :D

I heard that John Leslie is going in too and a few others but I cant remember who.

Not that it matters cos I never watch the celebrity one.

Noo!!! Not more big brother! I can't stand in any more! :wall:

love it love it love it!!!!

last years celebrity bb was fab : :D

I love big brother! Can't wait for it to start!

OMG not John Leslie surely! I used to fancy the pants off him, so did my mum until he turned into a rapist. One of my friends friends he did the same to. :(

I may watch, depends who else is in it.

I will defo be watching it as.... my fav man is in it.....

MR DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!

BRING ON THE HOFF!!! :rotfl:

S. xx

Apparently Kevin Federline is going in too ... looks llike itll be interesting this yr. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES IS ON THE 3RD too oh my god what a night for telly call the babysitters girls crack open a bottle of wine and box of chocs for the best viewing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I dont think this years will be any match for last years!!!!!

(But il still watch it!!!) :lol:

Il probably end up watching it on and off like usual, i can see myself getting angry at kevin federtwat!..

I CANT WAIT FOR DH SERIES 3...im surprised i have stopped myself downloading it straight from america already but i am going to watch these eps from the comfort of my sofa instead of my comp screen, however i bet il watch one epi and wont wait till the next one is on and just give in lol!

just read on the news jade goody is going in with her boyfriend, mum and gran!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Justin Hawkins is supposingly going in too.

whats DH?

LC - they scrap together has beens every year!!!!!!! I think they use the term celebrity very loosely!!!!

Ahhhhh, I was getting confused and thought there was a competition going between big brother and our darling husbands!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back