BIG BROTHER

mummy2-3 said:
i think shilpa had to win, could you imagine the uproar if she didnt!!??
she didnt deserve to win, she was a stuck up girl who used racsism at a scape goat for being so up her own backside.

jack should have won, well anyone but her.

kerri
I dont think Jack should have won although he was sweet but yes very dumb lol
Also Shilpa didnt use it as a racism excuse it was the majority of the idians in the uk who used it as an excuse, Shilpa always said it wasnt racism but secretly she was glad everyone else thought so

Becks_again said:
[quote="mummy2-3":1xx2y33t]i think shilpa had to win, could you imagine the uproar if she didnt!!??
she didnt deserve to win, she was a stuck up girl who used racsism at a scape goat for being so up her own backside.

jack should have won, well anyone but her.

kerri
I dont think Jack should have won although he was sweet but yes very dumb lol
Also Shilpa didnt use it as a racism excuse it was the majority of the idians in the uk who used it as an excuse, Shilpa always said it wasnt racism but secretly she was glad everyone else thought so[/quote:1xx2y33t]

in the beginning she said it was....but then she was like ahh no it wasnt but that was blatently only to win over the british public!

Im glad shilpa won too, I wanted her to win - not because of the racism issue but because all through that she restrained herself with dignity, excepted apologies and seemed happy to forgive and forget and just get on with everybody.

If it was supposed to be a race issue didn't anybody ever bring up the fact that Jermaine everybody loved how comes he suffered no racist bullying he is black? lol

wot about jamaine sayin 'white trash' about jackie!! now come on
also ofcourse Shilpa took it all well shes a bloody actress, as good as Angelina Jolie apparently!

mummy2-3 said:
wot about jamaine sayin 'white trash' about jackie!! now come on
also ofcourse Shilpa took it all well shes a bloody actress, as good as Angelina Jolie apparently!

I thought she was supposed to be a really popular actress in bollywood to but reading around today it sounds like her career wasnt going as well as made out.

thats wot big brothers for lol
has beens that need to boost their career

why is jo's house being repossesed? apparantely she has got a bit of a nervous breakdown..ive seen it on GMTV this morning

I read in a magazine that Shilpa has said that both Jade & Jo need professional help - in what capacity i don't know, also said she's a big believer in karma. But what i find highly amusing is that nowhere has Danielle been mentioned?

roxanne080 said:
why is jo's house being repossesed? apparantely she has got a bit of a nervous breakdown..ive seen it on GMTV this morning

Cos she's skint...she went in to BB to try and keep the roof over her head.
I saw GMTV this morning too, kinda feel sorry for her now even though i thought she was a bitch.....don't like to see anyone visibly on the edge of a nervous breakdown :(

No i dont feel sorry for her..she should have watched her filthy mouth..i kind of feel sorry for danielle a little bit cos she is a bit naive and she only wanted to impress

roxanne080 said:
No i dont feel sorry for her..she should have watched her filthy mouth..i kind of feel sorry for danielle a little bit cos she is a bit naive and she only wanted to impress

Danielle was the worst one, she done it all behind Shilpas back. infact she was the one that used the strongest words.

i feel sorry for all of them, isnt editing wonderful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back