Celebrity Big brother

Are you guys talking about the Hollywood madam? I thought it was Pete Burns back in the house for a moment! Only seen it once on ch4 this morning - I love Stephany Beacham although she was being a proper diva this morning, havent seen her take off her sunnies yet either! I think its a shame its not an all British household and I think they should all do it for charity :)

Didnt they used to do it for a charity when it first started?! I think they should scrap normal big brother and just do the celeb one!

I dont think they should get a flat fee to do it actually, Ive just been thinking about thing and I think there should be cash prize for first place, 2nd and 3rd. That would stop them all walking out after a couple of days and motivate them a bit more!

They all earn enough in interviews afterwards anyway!

Take your pick! :lol: Him and Stephanie seem to have differing policital views so maybe with her but I think Heidi might bother him too.

I can't wait for the first argument :yay:

About the same really, he seems nice enough but I'm not sure if I could live with him lol! He does seem to be a bit 'preachy' but that's his new job now I guess!

fight!fight!fight!!!!!

Kind of hoping Jordan's boyfriend will dump her on TV. She deserves it!

Is she still going out with him? thought she dumped him?

me too but when he came in it Davina said they are back together, maybe I misheard.

Ooooh maybe then :D Does anyone think Katie Price could make an entrance :roll: She's been in everything else :rofl:

wouldnt surprise me. Aparently they went to x factor final together to declare their love. Lol. Ive been researching like a stalker, I should get on with some work, working from home is not going well!

he even looked good in a leopard print mankini lol!!

I've finally caught up with CBB, me and oh done a CBB marathon last night and watched from Mondays episodes right through to last night :lol:

I love Vinnie, he's hilarious; Sov should have went :wall2: She's grating on me big time :mad:

She's so annoying, I really hope my child doesnt become a teenager like her. Quite scary how popular she is!! Cant stand her, what a spoilt brat!

I think they've only kept her to see will Vinnie cook her :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back