BIG BROTHER

i agree flame, i do feel more sorry for jade but she was being a bully and as she said in her interview thats all she knows.

the business with Jack, he did know something was up as Jade was saying that she knew why there was no crowd. Apparently it was all set up in the diary room, so Jade and her cronies knew there was a problem and just for the fact that Jade was scared should have made him think.

can anyone tell me what happened with Cleo and Dirk. missed sunday night

i don;t feel sorry for any onf them. they are all idiots

davina said:
the business with Jack, he did know something was up as Jade was saying that she knew why there was no crowd. Apparently it was all set up in the diary room, so Jade and her cronies knew there was a problem and just for the fact that Jade was scared should have made him think.

can anyone tell me what happened with Cleo and Dirk. missed sunday night

Ah i didnt know that bit, sorry. I thought that she just got taken out early as far as i was aware they werent told there was a problem.

Cleo was being one of her characters and flirting with Dirk but he was in one of his miserable old man moods and told her to leave him alone but she wouldnt, he got quite nasty about it to but then i guess when you tell someone to leave you alone you mean it.

i cant understand why jermaine and dirk would be on this programme, surely they would have seen it before they agreed to sign.

The only one I felt sorry for is Shilpa when the 3 girls were ganging up on her. No one should feel sorry for Jade at all, she's a horrible nasty bully who deserves everything she get's. She's got 2 young children she should have thought about their welfare before she started mouthing off. Them poor children will get bullied so bad when they are at school. A mother should not act the way she did.

Can't wait to see Danielle's face when she comes out because the poor girl is expecting Teddy to meet her on the night :rotfl:

ive heardJade Goody is converting to Islam to prove she isn't racist.
she rumoured to be changing her name and everything. Shes soon to be know as Yaffat Fooker.

budge said:
she rumoured to be changing her name and everything. Shes soon to be know as Yaffat Fooker.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Budge you're a star :clap: :clap:

MomNat said:
budge said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Budge you're a star :clap: :clap:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've had such a shit morning but that made me burst out laughing!!!

what was up with the announcement before the programme regarding the voting.

davina said:
what was up with the announcement before the programme regarding the voting.

The day before they apparently said to SAVE Shilpa ring this number...and it was to EVICT.

They are stupid to keep changing it around, there's always confusion.

Flame said:
Protect her from what? he doesnt know there is a problem does he?

I am probably gonna be slated for this but i feel more sorry for Jade than Danielle, after all all Jade did was argue the only way she knows how (and what did you expect with a mother like hers?) and didnt make one racist comment, whereas Danielle did make the racist comments along with Jo and Jo looks to be getting off scot free and, Well i think Danielle's life is about to be destroyed, all modeling contracts cancelled and Teddy possibly about to dump her. I say possibly cause no one has heard it from his mouth, its always "a source says"

Is Jermaine gonna get punished for his racist comments? I dont think so.

o soooo agree with every word you said Flame.
:cheer: :cheer:

what a pile of tosh. FIX!

How can they change the voting so ALL votes made before thursday night were cancelled cause they said it was for SHUTTY to STAY so she got loads of votes, I think they just didnt want her to be voted out down to all the problems.

Whats this about jack getting his willy out though? Missed it!

I still dont understand how the first week everyone wanted Shilpa out but suddenly they vote out Cleo instead, just proves to me even more its all fixed.
I hope Jo continues to stand up for herself the way she did last night and not break down and give in like Jade did.

i thought Davina was rather nasty to Jo I hope shes the same with Danielle

Becks_again said:
i thought Davina was rather nasty to Jo I hope shes the same with Danielle

yep i agree, davina was getting on my nerves the way she was talking to Jo, as if shes some sort of criminal or something.
i would have told her to stick the interview!! give Danielle hell too!!!!

tbh davina shuldnt have been that nasty 2 any of them as u culd see it wasnt a racism issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back