BIG BROTHER

I have this strange feeling that Danielle is going to get away with it all by being nieve.

dont like that danielle girl, how is she famous?? shes done feck all other than shag teddy sherringham???

what a load of shite this programme is, why am i watchin it???
shes gonna get boos when she comes out

Just heard who won, what a fix, Mr Blair probably had it on speed dial incase people thought it was racist! :evil:

who won?

NO WAIT DON'T TELL ME IT WAS SHILPA - WHAT A BLOODY FIX FIX FIX

Quick we don't want to be racist and since India have threatened that this whole issue could cause disruption and issues between the relations of the two countries lets let her win then everyone will think were not a racist country at all.

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCK!

jennywren said:
who won?

NO WAIT DON'T TELL ME IT WAS SHILPA - WHAT A BLOODY FIX FIX FIX

Quick we don't want to be racist and since India have threatened that this whole issue could cause disruption and issues between the relations of the two countries lets let her win then everyone will think were not a racist country at all.

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCK!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jennywren said:

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCK!

Well at least now our two countries can live in harmony................................

Or something.

that was not a fix... i mean who else would of won??

all the rest of them where just not a sophisticated as shilpa...

Jermaine, Dirk, Cleo?

If all the "racism" stuff hadnt happened Shilp would have been out when up for eviction the first time. Do you not remember everyone shouting get Shilpa out when they evicted Carol (or whatever her name is)?

neeko_1 said:
that was not a fix... i mean who else would of won??

all the rest of them where just not a sophisticated as shilpa...
LOL are you jokling?
What about Jermaine he was the nicest one he deserved to win, And never got one single boo, When Shilpas name was announced there was nothing but boos, I think all the bollywood people must of been calling up on their speed dials lol

you know what.. it's over now and there's nothing we can do sadly... i think now we can forget about the house and what happen.. time to get on with life :D

but i'm happy shilpa won and Jermaine came second..

i think shilpa had to win, could you imagine the uproar if she didnt!!??
she didnt deserve to win, she was a stuck up girl who used racsism at a scape goat for being so up her own backside.

jack should have won, well anyone but her.

kerri

typical in our own country we are afraid to have a brit in the final 3, everyone was like "its so lucky there was no brits in the final 3" ffs!!!

it was a fix, her no leaving when she was up was a fix its so obvious!

Im glad shilpa won..and i do not think it was a fix..apart from jermaine she was the one that showed respect to her mates even if they did walk all over her..i say well done shilpa you gave jade and jo a lesson! and by the way..jack was useless and thick as a log

roxanne080 said:
Im glad shilpa won..and i do not think it was a fix..apart from jermaine she was the one that showed respect to her mates even if they did walk all over her..i say well done shilpa you gave jade and jo a lesson! and by the way..jack was useless and thick as a log

:clap: yep that's right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back