*******!!!******bellarina's labour thread ON HOLD FOR THE MO!*******!!!******

Oooh yay! Good luck Bella, can't believe it's that time already!! xx

Just got your Face Book message so came straight on here....Big Brother can wait!! Lol

Good luck Hun, can't wait to see pics :) xx

Omfg !! Come on bella you can do this girl hehe how exciting all this time and it's happening now!! Where have these months gone! Come on jake lets see ya baby boy xxxx

Completely Tri hopping here, but so excited to hear that baby Jake is on his way.
Good luck huni xx

Had a txt, they're coming every 7 mins so she's going to try get some rest as can see a long night ahead.
Hopefully will have some progress updates by morning xxx

OMG!!! So that is why I woke up at 4am!!! GOOD LUCK BELLA!!! Wishing you tonnes and tonnes of quick and easy labour dust and that little Jake is with you really quicky!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ooh how exciting! Good luck Hun, I hope things are progressing nicely and you are holding your baby boy in your arms very soon xxx

Been thinking about you every time I woke up last night honey and even dreamed I came to visit you and baby Jake :) Was hoping he would be here by now, but I guess sometimes these things take a bit longer than we'd like! Hope things are progressing nicely and I'll be watching for news... cwtches :) xxx

Morning Hun! Hope you had a comfortable night and things are going smoothly :) Can't wait for the next update :) xxx

No baby yet I take it??

Hope Bella had some rest and managed to eat.... Bub will be here soon - eeeekkk!!

xxxxxxxx

How exciting, Hope that Bella is snoozing beside baby after a busy night.
Good luck lovely todays the day! you can get through it.
x Daisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back