this is it :) *updated*

Hoping everything is over for u now and ur holding ur LO!!! Much love xxx

Congratulations hunny, looking forward to reading your birth story x x

Fantastic!!!! Congratulations babe!!!! Looking forward to your birth story!!!!
Xxxx

Congratulations! Hope all went well for you! Can't wait to read your story and see piccys :D bet he's a cutey :D well done! xxxx :hugs:

Well done u! Look forward to hearing about how it went! Hope you're both doing well xx

Congratulations Hun, can't wait to hear about it :)

Thanks everyone, I'm back at home now so full internet instead of that stupid patientline thingy it took me 20 mins just to type my last reply so couldn't explain much!! The birth was truly amazing it went exactly how I'd dreamed, and my little man is a complete perfect little doll I am so in love :) I'm typing up ALL the story in my birth announcement thread so it should be up by tomorrow, I'll post a link on this thread so u can have a nosy if u want!! Everything going well so far little Noah is settling into life well but he does have an issue with latching on for feeds which is proving a bit of an issue, but motherhood is the best thing ever, I wouldn't swop a second of the crap we go through in pregnancy cos its all worth it for that magical bundle :love:

Massive congratulations to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so glad you had such an amazing experience!!! Looking forward to reading ur birth story!!
Congrats again!!!xx

I'm so glad you had such an amazing experience!!! Looking forward to reading ur birth story!!
Congrats again!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back