this is it :) *updated*

Yay! Finally your turn! Hope all is going smoothly hun, can't wait to hear LO is here xx

Good luck hun! We'll be all thinking of you, hope all goes smoothly :D
xx

Good luck hun xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

GL hope your little ones appeared and if not hope it's soon.

good luck. hope you have lo with you now xxx

Quick update, contractions been coming thick & strong since 4pm, started to feel like I couldn't cope about 11pm, contractions were every 2-3 mins and very intense, so went to labour ward and am only 2 bloody cm dilated, so have come home again as it will be at least another 4 hrs until I'm in 'established' labour and they will admit me!! She did say I was coping extremely well and was very calm, so I must be doing something right although the contractions are very intense I'm struggling to retain control of them and would have loved some gas & air lol!!
Hubby has gone to bed to get some much needed kip and I'm bouncing on my ball and gonna try get a nap in a bit, will update again soon

:yay:

I'm actually really excited for you!!!

Even though baby isn't coming right now, your still in labour & dilated which means baby is coming very soon!!!

:yay:

You can do it honey......ur doing so well! Remember to take paracetomol to take edge away, try to relax. Ooooh exciting stuff!!

You can do it!! Sorry to hear things aren't going as fast as we'd all like for u.. But your progressing :) try and rest and eat/drink while your still active.. Sometimes the best place to progress is home :hug: every time my sister got in the car to go hospital her contractions stopped :lol:
Wishing u all the best babe still keeping an eye out for updates :)

That must have been disheartening, but as the others said things are moving forward and u are/were doing so well! I'm really hoping u have your LO by now hun......can't wait for update! xxx

hope your doing ok hun and at the very least at the hospital by now and even bettter if your holding lo xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back