*******!!!******bellarina's labour thread ON HOLD FOR THE MO!*******!!!******

:love::pompom:Come on Jacob, your mummy wants to see you! XXXX

Bless her, keep strong Hun....as soon as you hold him in your arms it will all be worth it :) Just think this is your baby getting ready to say hello to his mummy and daddy :) yippee! Hope it's not long Hun xx

Sending you lots of foofy dust sweety xxx come on Jake get a wriggle on xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh no:( how frustrating. Stay calm honey and rest as much as possible. really hope this is just a blip and things pick up soon...:love::love:xxxx

Hi Lovely, If the contractions are giveing you a break get a big long nap in if you can watch a bit of tele. I know tis frustraing and you just need a camera in there so that you can see that hes ok and probably just napping himself!!
When me an tim tam patent our wearable camera we will be millionaires!!

You can do it hope you liek soduko and reading!! Good luck save your strength and if he decided to stay in another week then so be it. Must be lovely in there and he has no idea about mummies canckles.

Good luck , hope that everyones ok and that it isnt doing you rhead in to much. You have literally waited 2 years for him, and you can defiantely do this last bit.
big hugs
Daisy

Was hoping for some good news by now :( Maybe mummy and daddy is giving him lots of hugs and will update TimTam soon :) x

I don't think anything has happened yet unfortunately. I think they've definitely stopped for now. It could be days before it starts again. I haven't heard anything since this lunchtime, but will text her in a bit to see how she is. I think we'll have to bump this thread when things get going again, which I hope for Bella isn't too far away xxx

Last edited:
Ah bless her :( If babies came when there were loads of people wishing it, then baby Jake would be here by now, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way...

Daisy put it well when she said you have waited 2 years for your bubba, you'll get through these last few difficult days... sending you lots of cwtches and hope you're holding up sweetheart xxx ps don't want to bother you with facebook messages but feel free to message me if you're up to it xxxx

I knew it! Was too busy to come on here all weekend so I just knew when I logged on I would see bellas labour thread

Hope everything has started up again and you are well on the way to getting your first cuddle of your little man xx

:hugs::hugs::love::love::petal::petal: LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU BELLA!! Hope you are able to rest up till little man wakes up again. XXXXXX

Come on baby Jake!!! Share a birthday with the royal baby!! xx
Hope your doing ok Bella xx

Sending you lots of labour vibes. Hope things start up again for you soon Bella. Good luck xx

Hope things start again soon, jake could share his birthday with the royal baby :) x

Oh heck I was expecting to see birth announcement today come on little one lets be having ya xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back