*******!!!******bellarina's labour thread ON HOLD FOR THE MO!*******!!!******

What still no news?? Yolu must be fed up Bella, hope your ok, hang on in there, these July babies seem to be in no hurry!!
Damn them!

It's all stopped for now, still getting campy period pains but no regular ones. Looks like it was a bit of a false alarm, sorry ladies. Bella is seeing midwife on Wednesday if she doesn't end up with a due date baby tomorrow!

Will start a fresh labour thread when the time comes, thanks for all the support for Bella so far though :)

Last edited:
Aww poor bella bet she is right fed up bless her send her my love and lots of labour vibes xx

Hi girls its the 23rd July 2013 which can only mean one thing.......its Jacobs due date!!!! thought I would write a quick message on here especially after all the amazing support uv all given me over the past few days (love u all to bits.....and timtam u are an absolutely fantastic bump buddy I cant thank you enuff for putting up with me last few days.....sorry uv gotta eventually do it all again xxx)

well its been a crazy couple of days to say the least......

Saturday night at about 6:30 I started getting tightenings and period pains and they were coming every 10 mins for about an hr or so....they then progressed to every 8 mins so I rang the hospital and they said it sounds like ur in the early stages of labour and to have some painkillers and a warm bath which I did.....all night then I got consistent contractions right up to 7 mins apart.....at about 1:30am I decided to try and get some sleep incase I needed my energy.....anyway by the morning they stopped!
rang the hospital again and told them and they said this can happen sometimes and that I would prob get them starting up again soon.......

so then few hrs later at about 5pm sure enuff I started getting them again only this time more painful.....was getting them all night but yet again went to sleep and Monday morning they had stopped

so here we are now, babys due date but no baby as of yet :( been getting a lot of pain today behind pubic bone like, and lots of mucas whenever I wipe, so im hoping hel come soon.....iv got mw apt tomorrow tho so if I haven't gone into labour maybe shel do a sweep im not sure.

tbh I felt a right muppet when it all stopped and was obviously really upset that it happened not once but twice to me as I had geared myself up to holding him in my arms.

anyway hopefully next couple of days il have a labour thread with a baby at the end of it lol if timtam doesn't mind that is :)

lots of love xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back