think this is it

ZMD

Reaction score
i went to bed about 11:30 had a dull ache but thought nothing of it just after 1 i woke up with e strong period pain and felt like i was going to poo myself but i didnt really need a poo! since then ive been timing how regular the pains are. they vary from 12mins apart to 3 mins apart. im scared!! x

Wow!! Just relax and remember to time them!! I was useless at that as it felt like I was constantly contracting.

I felt like I needed to poo as well, something that I now can't do thanks to the c section and a suppository!

Hope this is it for you, although I've had 2 hours sleep since 5am yesterday it's so worth it. Isla has changed so much in such a short space of time

Emma xxx

thanks hun, my oh is timing them there still not very regular but are starting to get stronger and last longer, i bet she is so worth it, hope you dont take to long to recover from the section x

Hi hon,

Am up on the night feed and just caught this thread- good luck, you'll soon be holding LO in your arms! xx

i cant wait to meet her it seemed like this day was never going to come x

i cant wait to meet her it seemed like this day was never going to come x

Bless you! I felt the same way, I did say to my DH that I felt like she'd be here in the next day or so that was on Tuesday :)

Take care, and go in to it with an open mind. Remember it's your safety and LO that matters

Emma xx

thanks ladies, im still at home atm they were every 4 mins but now every 7 mins i have no idea when to contact hospital i dont want to there to soon but oh is panicking that we wont get there in time! x

Ooo how exciting! If you feel lik you can't cope at home I'd give them a ring Hun, good luck! Cx

ive rung them and they said there busy and if i go in now theyl send me home! we live 45 mins from hospital x

Good luck i knew there would be a new arrival this week!

I would head to the hospital if it is so far away, everyone is different but with Mia and she was my 1st I was having mild pain all day then at 4.30pm I had a terrible horrendously sore contraction and they just kept coming like that and thank god I was in the hospital as they done an internal and I was 10cm dilated and told to start pushing and hour 18 mins later Mia was here xx

oh good luck and dont be scared xx

Good luck hun, if you think you should go to the hospital, then go. That's what they're there for x

Ooooooh wow how exciting!!!! Whoop whoop, good luck hun xxxxxxx

good luck hun, if you feel you want to go to the hospital then go, there is a macdonalds right by my hospital so if they sent me away i would go for breakfast then see how i felt in other words is there somewhere somewhere nearby you could go to for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back