My false labour thread....

Ooooooooo, I am totally not gonna be working today, just stalking here lol x x x

Good lck hope it gets 'worse' today, I mean that in a good way, I hope it gets quicker for you lol x x x x

Yes I've got the app, it's telling me they are lasting average 48 seconds and coming on average every 4 mins 47 seconds.

I keep expecting them to stop :shock: lol

Omg lol don't talk yourself out of it :lol: relax and let them come, sounds pretty well established to me, I would be very surprised if they stop now. Ooooooo I cannot wait to see pics :D. I was half tempted to overdose on lactulose last night to see if anything kicked off lol, settled for the curry instead.

Stay calm, remember your hypnobirthing and relax :D

hoep this is the real thing for you xxxx

The contractions have gone a bit erratic, I'm going for a walk to hopefully get them going again.

Really hope it hasn't stopped!! :(

Good luck chick hope they regulate again xxxxxxxx

good luck Tor!!!! Hope this is it for you! So exciting!!

Yours are doing much better than mine!!! Sounds really good!!! How exciting!!! What a busy day on here... Hope the walk has kicked them back into touch. Keep us updated!!!

They are still coming between 3-5 mins apart. I'm a bit tired now and want to go to bed but I don't want it to stop!! Lol

I'm toying with going back to the hospital.

They hurt a LOT now. :(

Hubby wants me to stay home longer. I don't know when the right time to go back is

go anyway hun just to be sure make sure you have both bags packed and ready to go sounds like its time to go to me hun keep us all updated x x x

If you feel you need to go call them, is it that bad if you go back home? If you can stay home you will be glad u did but its where you feel best x good luck

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Have you carried on timing them hun?

If you're not happy go back. Sod what the hubby thinks its not his body!!!

They are coming between 2-5 mins but they are a lot more intense than they were earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back