My false labour thread....

go to hospital hun sounds like baby aint gonna be in there much longer x

Just seen this!, good luck hun hope baby makes an appearance tonight for you :) x

Well I'm 3-4cm now and I can stay. Give me the gas and air!!! Lol.

Bloody hell, 7 hours of contracting and 2 measly cms????

Pissed.com

ah got to love labour. lol
at least your getting somewhere hunni fingers crossed for you the next 6 cm passes by in the next hour x x x

Hope you are ok chick! It should hopefully progress nice and quick now and you get your LO :D eeeeeeep so excited to find out what team :D xxxxxxxxxxx

:( not progressing much bb

I have another exam in half an hour and they are going to take it from there. Pethidine has been suggested to help me sleep.

I can hear crying babies etc here too so some lucky ladies are holding their LOs

:( not progressing much bb

I have another exam in half an hour and they are going to take it from there. Pethidine has been suggested to help me sleep.

I can hear crying babies etc here too so some lucky ladies are holding their LOs

It will happen hunny just try and stay positive. You do need to rest, so if you can take the pethidine. If you don't like it they can give you a counter-injection, it affects some people but they can make it stop straight away. You really are doing so well you little pessimist lol :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

I got a bath with lavender and my natal hypnotherapy doo da playing and I though this is great. No pains!

The friggin contractions had only stopped!!

:faint: worked better than expected then lol. It's unbelievable how cruel our bodies can be sometimes. Mine have stopped too which I am actually grateful for tbh cos I think I was getting back labour. I was on the phone to triage at 9pm crying cos it felt like he was coming out of my bum lol

You won't undilate though so you are still on the right track. I was reading an article the other day about visualisation and how imagining baby being in your arms and all that actually helps your body do what it needs to. It didn't give any instructions unfortunately otherwise I'd be off with the fairies lol

I am no further on. 4 hours of pains and nothing else!! Dont know what they are going to do with me now :(

I don't know if they will induce me seeing as my waters haven't broken or what???

Mega pissed/tired now

Tor! Just seen this thread! Good luck hun, hope you get to meet LO soon! So exciting xxxx

Oh good luck hunny!
I'm going to check up on you from holiday hope baby comes today!xxxxxx

Awwww Tor that sucks - what is the next move? come on baby!

Aww hope everything speeds up again for u soon

:hugs: hope things pick up soon and you can have your little one :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back