My false labour thread....

TORino

Reaction score
Lol

No doubt it's not the real thing but I am very excited to report I have been having some pains :yay:

Been up for the last hour and a half timing them and they are less than 10 mins apart, some as few as 6 mins apart.

I'm sat on my ball with my cup of tea watching last nights corrie trying to keep occupied and not get excited because I know so many of you ladies have had these teasing moments too many times and it been nothing!!

Oh tor! I really hope this is it for you! So exciting x

Well, it's unlikely that it's not cos I've come to the toilet and there is blood so I guess I'll be going in too.

I've rang them and they said to stay here until the contractions are 2-3 in 10 mins and ring back if the blood loss is bright red. (it was watery brown kind of stuff)

So I have to put a pad on and wait and see!

Oooh, perhaps this is it for me too

Good luck! Hope this is the real thing for you!

Ooh Tor so excited for you....... Hope you've got through that list of jobs you had!!!

On phone so can't see- what's your due date??

Who's your bump buddy if it
All happens? Xxx

My due date is tomorrow hun :)

I don't have a bump buddy, was gonna update myself if I could.

I hope this is not a false alarm or I'm gonna be pissed lol.

All jobs are pretty much done yes!

Woo hoo if all your jobs are done you can officially have baby then!!!!

So excited for you. If you want me to update hun more than happy to just pm me your number xxxx

Aww fingers crossed for you hun xx

Yay!!! They are all wanting to make an appearance today!! Good luck honey :) see you over in baby and toddler soon :) xxx

:hug: omg Tor I knew it would sneak up on you :D

How you doing now? Are they coming quicker yet? Do you want my number just in case you can't update later?

Eeeeeeeep what a morning to wake up to :D xxxxxxxxx

They are coming every 4-5 mins. I'd probably think it was nothing but I went to toilet and there was watery blood there do it made me think this might be it!

They are getting a bit stronger now too.

They feel like bad period pains

Ooh def sounds like it. Have you spoke to hospital?

How exciting!!!!! Good luck sweetie, kept us updated if u can. Xxx. X

Yeah hospital said take paracetamol and have a bath. If waters break or blood is deep red to call back.

If this is not it I don't know how I'll cope with real labour lol

It sounds like you are progressing well chick. Has your OH fallen apart yet or is he quite calm still?

Oh was asking me if he should go to work!!

Lol. I'd have told him to go but he works a good 55 mins away and that's a bit too far if I need him.

The pains are starting to last a bit longer now too

Wow Tor! Another one, what an exciting day! I will be stalking! Fingers crossed it goes quickly for you...good
Luck xxx

I had this Tuesday, OH was meant to be working in central london with a 2 hour journey in a massive lorry so he stayed off.

Have you got the contractions app on your phone? it will time them and all that, means you can look back over them and judge it without having to remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back