Baby Wearing

Awww Sam. look at Alice, she LOVES it!!! Bless!!!! Cant wait to get Rubes into her moo cow MT next week!!. I ususally sling Ruby in Asda every friday, she screams in her car seat in the trolley usually but yesterday she was an angel and cooed all the way round :angel: I did have my sling in the trolley tho, they are God send!!! :cheer:

we walked round all tesco's and alice fell asleep when we got there and slept all the way around :D

I love it!! i keep trying to think of excuses to go for walks to use it. how sad am i! :lol: :oops:

Adam thinks its silly though... anyone got any hints on getting him to try it :wink:

Sam&Alice said:
Adam thinks its silly though... anyone got any hints on getting him to try it :wink:

Tell him when my OH wore it, he was out on his own with Ruby and he was inundated with women coming over to him, cooing over baby and saying what a great/cool idea it was 8) :wink: OH was delighted with all the female attention :rotfl:

My hubby won't wear it but has suggested that he may when Logan is old enough for a back carry........... :?

tezzy said:
(ppppssstttt) IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good! don't you ever leave us again :hug: :D did you have a nice time?

Rubys mummy said:
OH was delighted with all the female attention
bless him! we did get a few odd looks, but not any comments

Lyndsey said:
My hubby won't wear it but has suggested that he may when Logan is old enough for a back carry...........
ive tried alice in the back position and i can't seem to work out where her legs are best to go. she needs to get longer legs :lol: .

as soon as i get him carrying alice in ours, il try my best to get a pic!

yeah I think they are still a little too small to do a back carry - I think we will wait until Logan is about 7 months........ :lol:

sam - Alice has the most beautiful eyes!!!! she looks gorgeous!!! :D

i wish i had an unfidgety baby, Jam seemed to lull me into false security and wait til i wasnt concentratin on him then start wiggling like a mad man!! :roll: :lol:

tezzy said:

Hey you guys!! Welcome back, we missed ya :hug: Did you have a good time??? Weather was fab here on saturday, hope it was sunny or you too in the mountains?? :cheer:

Sam&Alice said:
tezzy said:

good! don't you ever leave us again :hug: :D did you have a nice time?

i had a fab time thanks although i forgot my batterys for my camera so no piccys. anyway we had a nice cabin and lots of really nice food and drink so we just spent the whole weekend walking and sitting outside on blankets in the sun. was so relaxing! rhys enjoyed being with other babies and im sure they are going to miss eachother now!! i got these piccys of their website just to show you. on the map we were in chalet 7 Hazel-Lea

acc-3.jpg

acc-4.jpg

map-large-new.jpg

My new wrap came today :cheer: Its so beautiful (i know im sad). I've got Thea on my back in ruck carry with it now :D I'll get Richard to take a pic when he gets home I tried earlier but i can get the stupid camera to focus properly when im using the timer.

aww how cute is that! i love the colours!!

do you find thea likes to have her arms in or out? alice seems to like having her arms out so she can pull my hair :lol:

It depends on her mood. If she wants her arms out she lifts them up as we wrap lol.

tezzy said:
oh my gosh!!!! im so jealous hehehe

:shakehead: I am not jealous :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

Its gorgeous Mel, and Thea is as always the perfect little model in her pretty new carrier :cheer:

thats lovely. where did you get it from? sorry cant be bothered to scroll back through, if youve already said

my carrier finally came today but i didnt realise i had ordered a cow print 'pocket' one so the cow print isnt all over it just in a square on the front! so zoe i will send your one back to you today not my new one as they are different. i didnt send it yesterday coz i was waiting for mine to come to send you it instead. oh well... its not dirty or anything.

will send it off today

thanks again for lending it to me!

Oh poo, hope you arent too dissapointed hunny? No probs returning mine, no rush xxxx

nathanmum said:
thats lovely. where did you get it from? sorry cant be bothered to scroll back through, if youve already said
I bought it from the German ebay site (easiest for getting delivery to Hungary) its a Rebozo wrap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back