Help Baby Goo

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i was diagnosed(sp) with ocd wen i was little it has deff got better over the years its mainly to do with sticky things and not liking unclean things... but one thing ive allways got a problem with is baby spit and goo and snott i like things to be clean (not nesicerly(sp) tidy but clean) an im worried i wont be able to cope with cleaning goo of his face or seeing goo on his hands makes me feel really irritable and i dont know if i will be able to touch it... i was just wondering if anyone else thought they would have a problem with spit and stuff was it easy because it was your own child?

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
i was diagnosed(sp) with ocd wen i was little it has deff got better over the years its mainly to do with sticky things and not liking unclean things... but one thing ive allways got a problem with is baby spit and goo and snott i like things to be clean (not nesicerly(sp) tidy but clean) an im worried i wont be able to cope with cleaning goo of his face or seeing goo on his hands makes me feel really irritable and i dont know if i will be able to touch it... i was just wondering if anyone else thought they would have a problem with spit and stuff was it easy because it was your own child?

Not me but my older sister. She used to heave if she even saw any snot or bogies but when she had her son she changed and can face anything now!

I dont have OCD but whenever I see a bogie or something equally as gross I feel :puke: Its different with your own baby though, you'll get covered in the stuff but you wont care :hug:

Hey, I'm exactly the same!
I've been reassured that when it's your own child it's not so bad! But time will tell!
I'm sure you will be able to clean up you won't want to leave it messy - if that makes sense!

xxxx i'm sure all will be fine hun xxxxxxxxx

My brother has OCD and he was absolutely brilliant with his little boy, in fact he was probably even more so brilliant because he was so organised because of his OCD :) You'll be just fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

Believe me your own kids snot and puke is NOTHING like a random kids snot or puke otherwise i wouldnt cope at all. :rotfl:

It is fine i worried about the same, plus nappies but if you dont do it noone will so you kind of have to get on with it if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back