A question for any baby-wearing larger ladies

Hey Rainbow :wave: you caught me b4 i was off to bed.

Im having problems with mysite at the mo if you try and view it through internet explorer :( hopefully will be getting fixed very soon. Have you got mozilla? or a different browser you could look at it through for the time being??

If not letme know and I can email you pics xxx

I used to wrap all the time then I got a mei tai made from a wrap. i didn't even think about it and went out with friends and took the wrap conversion. So I was in a car park when I realised that I didn't really know what I was doing :lol: Well, I did know, I just needed more practise so it took me a few minutes. Not long afterwards I had no problems whatsoever so it's just a case of practising. They are not as difficult as tying shoe laces.

I've decided to go for a mei tai for starters. I might also buy a pouch sling between now and March cos I think that'd be especially good when they are dead ickle and for nursing.

My hubby has just now been getting to grips with his baby carrier, it arrived today. He was only in the door five mins and he was adjusting straps and getting stuck in. He's keen :D

HI Rainbow :hug: I think it's quite easy to put on if you follow the instructions although there is a learning curve, like with anything else.
I would practice over the bed the first few times tobe sure you have the hang of it, then in no time at all you will be whipping iton and off in seconds xx

maria1976 said:
Hey honey! You can have the mei tai custom made for you thats not a problem, just pm me if you want more details. Ive also just bought that fabric in Brown and Turquoise, its gorg!!

Snuggle!!!! I cant believe how much Maddison has grown :shock:

Wow, thank you. I can't believe I have never looked at your site, it is great and what a talented lady you are!! I have to admit I am very tempted, what age can MeiTais be used up to?

hey :wave: I would say as long as your comfortable with carrying, but the guidelines do say about 35 pounds, I know mine are strong enough as they have gone through testing with me and the DH pulling and tugging it all over the place :lol: If you want it for long term use and I would make the body longer for you.

Thanks so much for the website compliments, even though I am having problems with it at the mo if browsed through internet explorer.

M xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back