Baby Wearing

Rubys mummy said:
Oh poo, hope you arent too dissapointed hunny? No probs returning mine, no rush xxxx

its ok... my fault for not checking properly

Im soooo excited. Just ordered my Babyhawk (yes, it took me that long to decide which colour!) Hope they make it quick :cheer:

your mt is on its way back to you zoe x

Fluffy Bunny said:
Im soooo excited. Just ordered my Babyhawk (yes, it took me that long to decide which colour!) Hope they make it quick :cheer:

I love my BH :D

Just been back to your photo mel on the 1st page and spied your babyhawk, it looks lovely. It was so difficult choosing a design as there are so may nice ones, the one I've chosen is mainly pink for my 'lil girl with caramel straps. Also 'googled' for a discount code and got one of a web magazine site which were promoting them so managed to get a bit of money off aswell :D

Will attempt photos once it arrives, and get myself a 'babywearing' ticker.

tezzy said:
your mt is on its way back to you zoe x

Thanks chicky xx Have you seen Mels Rebozo wrap Tez?? Mmmmmm, its DELICIOUS! I have been busy doing our back garden, so havent thought much about buying a new carrier for a while....time or a fix me thinks :wink: :rotfl:

i know i know its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!

i meant to ask you did you get ur carrier back? i sent it special delivery?

tezzy said:
i meant to ask you did you get ur carrier back? i sent it special delivery?

Oh sorry sweetie, yes I did,I meant to say it came. Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tried Ruby in it twice and both times she has screamed!! :shock: I am going to try again when she isnt so tired :?

As soon as you have Ruby in the MT start walking even if its just round and round the living room. Ruby normally goes in a sling doesnt she? Some babies take a while to get used to the way a MT holds them if they are used to being cradled by a sling. Walking around in the house as soon as she is in the Mt will help her get used to it and should settle her crying in a few minutes.

:hug: Thanks Mel. I wonder if she feels too warm in the MT at the mo with it being so warm :think: She hates being too hot...

I shall try her again tomorrow.xx

I have been following u guys talking about slings but bit the bullet today and ordered one online from baba slings- I even got one in scarlet red to match her name :dance:

Scarlett's quite needy and loves to be carried so this will give me my hands back :D

Marymary said:
I have been following u guys talking about slings but bit the bullet today and ordered one online from baba slings- I even got one in scarlet red to match her name :dance:

Scarlett's quite needy and loves to be carried so this will give me my hands back :D

:cheer: :cheer: You will be an addict soon, beware!! :rotfl: Ruby loves her Babasling, she always falls asle in it, and its so easy to lie her down once she nods off!! I got a natural cream colour but I am forever having people stop me to ask how I broke my arm :roll: It must look like a bandage from a distance :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got it today, they must have sent it the moment i ordered it! Its fab I love it already , been wearing her to clean in and it makes such a difference having my arms back as i was constantly having to carry her as she wont settle during the day.

Only think is im not sure if the top bit of fabric puts pressure on her head, am i doing it right, do u hav any pics of ruby in urs so i can double check?

Mary, I shall have a look for some piccies.....The top padded rail acts as a head support when Ruby is lying down in a cradle position, or I pull it up over her head if its sunny. Ruby likes to sit on my hip and cling to my chest (like a little monkey), so I use the top rail to support her neck if she is sleepy, then when she nods off, I lie her down. You will find a comfy poistion one you use it every dayxxx

I just ordered a new carrier :rotfl:
Its another babyhawk with olive straps and the words of love print on one side reversing to the cherries on white print on the other :D Out of all my different carriers i still love my BH the most and thought it was about time we got another one :lol:

Woohoo, I bought a Mei-Tei on Sunday from the US Ebayer....& its on its way! I can't wait :D

mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to see the piccys where did u get it???????????????????????????

tezzy said:
mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to see the piccys where did u get it???????????????????????????

I ordered it direct from babyhawk because both of the fabric panels are new lines and nowhere stocks them ready made yet. At least this time i decided to get a reversible one rather than two separate ones :rotfl: It will take about four weeks to get here i think because its 10-12 days to make and ship and then its got to get to Hungary. I hope its here before i go back to England in July though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back