Baby Jack has his headstone!!

claire23

Reaction score
Completely in shock as wasn't expecting it yet! The stonemason rang me and said it's been layed today, I haven't been to see it yet as I'm waiting for someone to come with me, i thought I was viewing it where they make it to make sure it was right and pay the rest first so it's taken me by surprise! It's been 6 months tomorrow since his funeral and I was expecting to wait a extra few weeks I'm mega excited but mega anxious incase it's not perfect! Will post a piccie for the ladies that wanted to see it but can't get on a computer until tomorrow, can only post pics on facebook from my phone so my pf Facebook friends will be able to see it later when Iv been xxx
Pointless post really but a major thing for me and my gorgeous baby jack and I know some of you followed my whole journey so wanted to share xxx

:hug: I don't really know what to say but I hope you are happy with what they've done for your little angel x

i hope it looks beautiful for your little man hun Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

It looks Beautifull Claire very fitting for ur little boy he will be smiling down very proud indeed :) xxx

I hope it is perfect and you are happy with it. Xxxx

I'm very happy with it and its exactly what i asked for, i miss him so much xxxx

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 176
Oh hun it's perfect! I did start replying the other day, but got distracted :blush: big :hug: xxx

Its beautiful hun exactly what your little angel deserves xx

Claire that is an utterly beautiful headstone for an utterly beautiful special boy xx

It's just perfect hun and I am so glad you're happy with it!

xxxxxxxx

I've read many of your posts without commenting, but wanted to say how beautiful Jack's headstone is xx

Oh wow, theyve done a lovely job... I love your words on the back, I remember you telling us what you'd ordered, and it's jus beautiful, youve done Jack proud XX

Thankyou everyone, hope jack likes it as much as we do <3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back